Main Menu

Profile Pic

Started by GizmoDuck, 13 March, 2023, 09:43:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GizmoDuck

Very possible that I'm blind and I've missed the Post, or Help guide, but how do you change your profile pic?

broodblik

Right on the top click on the arrow pointing down click on "Account Settings", then hover over "Forum Profile" and then click on the "Forum Profile" option
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

GizmoDuck

Quote from: broodblik on 13 March, 2023, 10:02:10 AMRight on the top click on the arrow pointing down click on "Account Settings", then hover over "Forum Profile" and then click on the "Forum Profile" option

Thank you.

RookieNerd

Quote from: broodblik on 13 March, 2023, 10:02:10 AMRight on the top click on the arrow pointing down click on "Account Settings", then hover over "Forum Profile" and then click on the "Forum Profile" option

Needed this help so thanks and replying will keep it in my notification history if I forget how to do it.  :)

broodblik

The main is that it is not so obvious where to find the option.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.