Main Menu

Odd thoughts

Started by Pagangirl, 10 October, 2002, 05:23:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Art

Mega City Comics in Camden have it if anyones interested.

JimBob

there was a blatant Proffessioanls rip off in Battle called IIRC Hunters, I also seem to remember Saphire and Steel in Look In, so other cult stuff mat have been in that, I'm fairly sure Arthur Ranson did some work for Look In.

All the above is very hazy so I may be completly wrong.

JamieB

Grant Morrison did a 3-issue "Steed and Mrs. Peel" miniseries a few years ago, details are in the "Comics" section on grant-morrison.com.

*cough* reprint *cough*

*J*

satchmo

good call,theres a Dead Zone tv series on American Tv at the minute,dont think anyone has got the comic rights.Has anyone seen it? supposedly Anthony Michael Hall from The Breakfast Club plays Johnny Smith.If theres a CSI comic why not The Dead Zone?
The ICE! is gonna BREAK!
sorry about that :)

DavidXBrunt

Pat Mills, John Wagner, Mike McMahon, Dave Gibbons, Lee Sullivan, Adrian Salmon, Paul Cornell, Arthur Ranson, Charlie Adlard, John Ridgeway, Andrew Cartmel, David Bishop, Dave Stone, Roger Langridge and loads of others have all produced great WHO and 2K stuff in the past. And if they were to produce WHO stuff for the MEG I'd be amongst the very first cheering. But the man who has written the very best WHO comic strips in the last 28 years is Alan Barnes. Would he be allowed to commission himself? Because anyone else would be second best...

VegasRudeBoy

Because it sucks!  Bland, predictable, pedestrian.

Don't bother.

Tu-plang

In theory he could commision himself, but editors don't normally do this.  Unless he did while he was editing Doctor who Magazine, in which case he my not mind?

But I doubt the BBC would take the rights of the comic strip away from the official magazine and give it to Rebellion, although they've done stupider and it would be nice.

Matt Timson

Rather sadly, in the event of global nuclear destruction, roaches would survive.  Or so I'm told...

There's a cheery thought for the weekend!
Pffft...