Main Menu

GTA V

Started by Link Prime, 16 August, 2013, 08:51:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

klute

I thought san andreas was big.................the new map is epic!!!!!
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

Goaty

Darren Stephens

https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Pete Wells

There's an app for the game called iFruit which lets you train Chop, modify your car and other things on your tablet device. When I get the game tomorrow the licence plate on my car will be Wellsy, nice!

Steve Green

Tried it, aimed for a Dredd numberplate, (already taken) settled for Minty, and then got a notification that Chop the dog had taken a shit and I needed to clean it up.

I then uninstalled the app.

Goaty

Quote from: Steve Green on 16 September, 2013, 08:11:55 PM
Tried it, aimed for a Dredd numberplate, (already taken) settled for Minty, and then got a notification that Chop the dog had taken a shit and I needed to clean it up.

I then uninstalled the app.

With 333MB download and forgot PSN password so I fuck it and delete the app, not worth for any numberplate in game!

Radbacker

Driving past my Local EB thismoring and the line for this was huge!!!  I've never seen omany eople lined up for a game in this town.  I'd loveto play it but dont have the time, Total War:Rome 2 is just eating all my available time at the moment and BF4 should be out roughly when i finish TW.

CU Radbacker

Goaty

Just got it at work post, thanks Tesco!

Darren Stephens

This installs pretty quick....6450 of 8486MB in about 15 mins..  :D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

radiator

It's sitting on my desk right now. Won't get to play until tomorrow night at the earliest though, as I'm out tonight.

Frank

There was a disappointing lack of no-shows at work today. When Modern Warfare came out the HR department must have thought there was some kind of bug going round.

Modern Panther

My lady wife has just got in from work, and has been playing GTA tennis for the last twenty minutes.

Goaty

It's funny to see women start moaning about GTA V online, at last we got men's version of 50 Shades of Grey! haha!

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Goaty on 17 September, 2013, 06:38:37 PM

It's funny to see women start moaning about GTA V online, at last we got men's version of 50 Shades of Grey! haha!

Time for me to log off of for the night, I think...

JudgeE1M1RT

A good amount of people in my year were off today to play this. Gutted I can't get it for awhile, big fan of the series.

Oh, and if you get your hands on a copy of the XBOX version, only install one disc. It messes up the graphics or something if you install both.