Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dweezil2

I bagged my self one of those limited Tharg figures from ThreeA which was groovy.
And a complete run of Warrior from Ebay!
Things are looking up!
Just waiting for the bad news.
Savalas Seed Bandcamp: https://savalasseed1.bandcamp.com/releases

"He's The Law 45th anniversary music video"
https://youtu.be/qllbagBOIAo

House of Usher

...trade union reps. Couldn't do without 'em!  :|
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

You've been in that job, what, 5 months? And now you're already complaining. Lord above...
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

What can I say? I'm just too awesome for words.
STRIKE !!!

Dandontdare

This amused me tonight:

Stopped into a favourite pub for after-work drink, and the place was full of the Jagermeister promotional crew - a manager and half a dozen pretty girls selling shots and giving out freebies. It was like the place had been taken over by some bizarre religious cult, everyone had orange bandannas/flower necklaces/t-shirts/flashing badges.

Five minutes after they packed up and moved on to the next pub, the Morgan Spiced Rum crew arrived. I just wished they'd clashed, then we could have witnessed a sectarian alcohol war.

staticgirl

... the phrase "sectarian alcohol war".

...ordering new shoes. With pictures of cats on them. Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

wild-seven

Quote from: staticgirl on 24 April, 2010, 11:09:45 PM
... the phrase "sectarian alcohol war".

...ordering new shoes. With pictures of cats on them. Sqeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Mr Gloady told me of their wonder and sent me the link, I've seen them in the flesh in a shoe shop and I covet them greatly!
I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

staticgirl

They've been dispatched so I'm going to have trouble leaving the house tomorrow until the postie has been...

wild-seven

I was going to procrastinate but I think I'll leave it till tomorrow

Roger Godpleton

Got a 2 CD Beastie Boys compilation in Oxfam for £3.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

my daughter was playing familes with her DALEKS last night ,the small joys of a child's imagination.

Dunk!

though I just got my ass handed to me by a wing chun expert who just couldn't seem to dial it down a notch for the demo, the experience resulted in loads of fight reference and ideas that i'll be using in an upcoming small press strip.

Oh me feckin back...and wrist....and shoulder... :'(

Dunk Wimp!
"Trust we"

Richmond Clements

Quote from: Dunk! on 29 April, 2010, 04:03:09 PM
though I just got my ass handed to me by a wing chun expert who just couldn't seem to dial it down a notch for the demo, the experience resulted in loads of fight reference and ideas that i'll be using in an upcoming small press strip.

Oh me feckin back...and wrist....and shoulder... :'(

Dunk Wimp!

Ha! I know that feeling- I did Wing Chun for a number of years and a lot of my fight scenes come from what I learned.

M.I.K.

...I just misread the headline "Pink and Perry perform at gay gala" as "Pinky and Perky perform at gay gala".

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sat waiting for Sam's, school minibus to drop him off and listening to a bit of Imagination.

"It's just an illusion, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, aaha!"

I may have to get up an do a sexy dance  ;)

Get your pleasures while you can!