Main Menu

The Complete Zenith

Started by James Stacey, 29 May, 2013, 12:02:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skullmo

It's a joke. I was joking.

Dunk!

Give em a call.

The helpful Rebellion guy mentioned that they had had a small stack of books returned as undeliverable and yours, for whatever reason, may be languishing in that pile. Mine was.

D!
"Trust we"

Skullmo

Yeah I have tried today - they said they would call me back and then never did. I have sent a few emails too, with no response.

Molch-R

The warehouse droids are extraordinarily busy at the moment, so if you get no response drop a line to press@rebellion.co.uk and I'll see what I can do.

Skullmo

Dunk!

Mine turned up at my desk today.

I'm cuddling it.

PS: Huge thanks to whoever was manning the phones on Tues - real customer service.
"Trust we"

shaolin_monkey

I finished reading it the other night - I really took my time with it.  Fantastic.  I really don't get the lack of love for Phase 4.  I thought it was a perfect way to wrap it all up and really enjoyed it.

Buttonman

One sold on eBay for £395.00! Anybody blinking yet?

robert_ellis

Wow!!! I wonder if the titan books will go for less now

klute

loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

klute

Quote from: robert_ellis on 18 October, 2013, 07:19:13 PM
Wow!!! I wonder if the titan books will go for less now

25 pound a pop for the titan books on ebay not really a suprise :(
loveforstitch - Does he fall in love? I like a little romance in all my movies.

Rekaert - Yes, he demonstrates it with bullets, punches and sentencing.

He's Mega City 1's own Don Juan.

JOE SOAP

It's been declared the new Gold-Standard and is trading at, an equivalent, half troy-ounce price-point.

I advise to stock up on baked beans, dried food, ammo and Zenith Hardbacks.

Frank

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 19 October, 2013, 05:34:24 PM
It's been declared the new Gold-Standard and is trading at, an equivalent, half troy-ounce price-point. I advise to stock up on baked beans, dried food, ammo and Zenith Hardbacks.

Tea Party activists only called off their protests at the cost of his health care reforms when they saw Barack Obama had a dozen copies of The Complete Zenith on the shelves of the oval office.

Jimmy Baker's Assistant

I feel sorry for people forced to buy this collection from these scumbag ebayers.

Would serve the speculators right if Rebellion chased up the book numbers and banned anyone who sold Zenith "new and sealed" from ordering any special editions ever again.

opaque

Would be interesting to know if a record was kept of who had which number.