Main Menu

Fallout 3 - broken steel

Started by mogzilla, 28 April, 2009, 09:38:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mogzilla

The third and hopefully working this time dlc for the EXCELLENT fallout 3 is out on MAY 5th!!! :D you join the brotherhood of steel to rid the wasteland of the  remmenant enclave forces and a new tougher super mutie variant! some new locations new weapons and hopefully some new armour. and a new level cap of 30!

Satanist

I've been holding off on finishing the game for this one. I cannae wait.

Though I will just to make sure it works.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

mogzilla

its good! many new missions tying in with the end of the main story [spoiler:3qosjvpl]you wake from a coma even if you "died"[/spoiler:3qosjvpl]
several locations and weapons and armour .the new enclave hellfire armour is like a brotherhood and regular enclave armour lovechild!

no major probs though sometimes cahes and corrupts my save  file on an "auto save...but this is only occasional.

two important words" tesla" and "cannon". ;)

my nephew has also said his source has heard they are going to make in multiplayerable online!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!  surely the rantngs of a delusional (and worryingly odd) fella if his gamer pic is owt to go by.....be good tho wunnit?

Roger Godpleton

Does the Anchorage tech become less cheap next to the new Enclave tech?
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

mogzilla

personally i like the t-15 from anchorage better but the enclave stuff is fireproof and doesnt seem to affect agility. weapons though,tesl cannon rocks and you can find more if you make the effort to revisit adams airbase. the heavy incinerator is pretty amazing and looks cool (?!) but can be very innacurate relying on a motar style aiming oer distance...

tesla is good though,deathclaws in one or two shots scorps and sentry bots in one...i met an albino scorpion yesterday though ,he was a tough customer to bring down.