1) Brink
2) Nikolai Dante
3) Cradlegrave
4) Leatherjack
5) Kingdom
6) Low Life
7) Strontium Dog
8) Ichabod Azrael
9) Anderson (mainly for the Grant-Ranson run of stories stuff like Half-life etc)
10) The Fall of Deadworld

Greg M.

I'm guessing the system here doesn't allow me to vote for the John Smith Indigo Prime without including the post-Smith series?

broodblik

Quote from: Greg M. on 13 June, 2020, 02:44:09 PM
I'm guessing the system here doesn't allow me to vote for the John Smith Indigo Prime without including the post-Smith series?

You vote for a series. The series has not been split between creators.
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Greg M.

That's what I thought. Shame - the Anthropocalypse stuff is some of the best comics published in the Rebellion era.

broodblik

Since a few guys have already cast their votes it is open season. I will close the votes at least two weeks after the ULTIMATE NOT WAGNER TOURNEY to give Colin a break. Happy voting  :thumbsup:
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Tomwe

Wow that was hard. I'm not sure these are entirely correct but all excellent thrills! A lot of those I'd never heard of.

1   Low Life
2   Brass Sun
3   Kingdom
4   Brink
5   Strontium Dog
6   Nikolai Dante
7   Zombo
8   Shakara
9   Stickleback
10   Damnation Station

The Mind of Wolfie Smith

1. Full Tilt Boogie
2. The Red Seas
3. Brass Sun
4. Stone Island
5. Zenith
6. Nikolai Dante
7. Kingmaker
8. Scarlet Traces
9. Thistlebone
10. Age of the Wolf

Colin YNWA

Quote from: broodblik on 13 June, 2020, 03:20:47 PM
Since a few guys have already cast their votes it is open season. I will close the votes at least two weeks after the ULTIMATE NOT WAGNER TOURNEY to give Colin a break. Happy voting  :thumbsup:

Well actually I'm pretty set on format and start postion of what I plan next so I say go for it whenever you are ready*. Depends how you decide to roll out the results really. Are you planning a big hit done in one, or more of a top ten countdown one postion revealed a day?

Or something else?

I reckon I can get the Ultimate Not Wagner Tourney wrapped up in a couple of weeks give or take a few days and then you'll have a clear run and I'll not start what I'm thinking next until after you have done?

*Well of course there's no harm in going as you choose anyway this is a fun thing and doesn't stop both being enjoyed at the same time if folks are up for it?

Funt Solo

1). Kingdom
2). The Fall of Deadworld
3). Scarlet Traces
4). Nikolai Dante
5). Caballistics Inc
6). Survival Geeks
7). Button Man
8). 13/Thirteen
9). Ichabod Azrael
10). Shakara

11). Leviathan
12). Badlands
13). Breathing Space
14). Age of the Wolf
15). Hope
16). Brink
17). Aquila
18). Brass Sun
19). Jaegir
20). Dandridge

21). Kingmaker
22). Snow/Tiger
23). Chiaroscuro
24). The Zaucer of Zilk
25). Cradlegrave
26). From Grace
27). A Love like Blood
28). American Gothic
29). Bison
30). Necronauts
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

SmallBlueThing(Reborn)

I've been brutal. Copied them to notepad, deleted all the ones I wouldnt give room on my bookshelf, then whittled and whittled til I got down to ten. The ten are, in order:

1. Slaine
2. Sinister Dexter
3. Brink
4. Nikolai Dante
5. Tales of Telguuth
6. Kingdom
7. Leviathan
8. Cradlegrave
9. Grey Area
10. Savage

That almost made me cry. So hard.

SBT

broodblik

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 13 June, 2020, 05:47:04 PM
Quote from: broodblik on 13 June, 2020, 03:20:47 PM

Well actually I'm pretty set on format and start postion of what I plan next so I say go for it whenever you are ready*. Depends how you decide to roll out the results really. Are you planning a big hit done in one, or more of a top ten countdown one postion revealed a day?

Or something else?

I reckon I can get the Ultimate Not Wagner Tourney wrapped up in a couple of weeks give or take a few days and then you'll have a clear run and I'll not start what I'm thinking next until after you have done?

*Well of course there's no harm in going as you choose anyway this is a fun thing and doesn't stop both being enjoyed at the same time if folks are up for it?

I will wait for your tourney to end, then I will release the results it in 3 burst first 5-10 then 3-5 and the winner and runner-up together.

Cyber-Matt

Quote from: davidbishop on 13 June, 2020, 01:55:30 PM
1. Nikolai Dante
2. Sinister Dexter
3. Cradlegrave
4. Leviathan
5. Zombo
6. Shakara
7. Button Man
8. Sancho Panzer
9. Fiends of the Eastern Front
10. Survival Geeks

Sorry, David, Sancho Panzer wasn't published in the Rebellion era. :-)

The thread states that the Rebellion years started at the beginning of 2000 but they didn't acquire the prog and the Meg till 1 July 2000. So Badlands doesn't qualify either.

I always thought Prog 1200 was effectively the first Rebellion issue as that's pretty much when Andy officially became editor.

Adamskilad

Tough call. Whittled it down to:

1) Nikolai Dante
2) Zombo
3) Kingdom
4) Lowlife
5) Indigo Prime
6) Cradlegrave
7) Deadworld
8) Strontium Dog
9) Savage
10) Sinister Dexter

ABC Warriors, Brink, Absalom/Cabs Inc, Jaegir and Shakara all bubbling under. Buttonman would have been on the list but looks like we're only including the last two series.

Andy B

It was surprisingly easy to get to 11, but now I'm struggling.

It would really help me out if we could treat Caballistics/Absalom as the same series...

davidbishop

Quote from: Cyber-Matt on 13 June, 2020, 08:35:53 PM
Quote from: davidbishop on 13 June, 2020, 01:55:30 PM
1. Nikolai Dante
2. Sinister Dexter
3. Cradlegrave
4. Leviathan
5. Zombo
6. Shakara
7. Button Man
8. Sancho Panzer
9. Fiends of the Eastern Front
10. Survival Geeks

Sorry, David, Sancho Panzer wasn't published in the Rebellion era. :-)

The thread states that the Rebellion years started at the beginning of 2000 but they didn't acquire the prog and the Meg till 1 July 2000. So Badlands doesn't qualify either.

I always thought Prog 1200 was effectively the first Rebellion issue as that's pretty much when Andy officially became editor.

In which case, replace Sancho Panzer with Strontium Dog at 8.