Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Stand Tall Squaxx! The daily Zarjaz is back once gain to bring you a throb of Thrills each morning between now and Christmas.

Join us each day either here or over at The FQP Blog to watch the story unfurl!

If you are new to the daily Zarjaz then for more strips, head on over to The Daily Zarjaz Archive and enjoy lots of complete strips, all for free!

Remember, it ain't called Zarjaz for nothing!

Bolt-01

Stand Tall Squaxx! The daily Zarjaz is back once gain to bring you a throb of Thrills each morning between now and Christmas.

If you are new to the daily Zarjaz then for more strips, head on over to The Daily Zarjaz Archive and enjoy lots of complete strips, all for free!

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Bolt-01

Join us either here or over at The FQP Blog to watch the story unfurl but catch up quickly as tomorrow sees the scrotnig conclusion!

TordelBack

Got me some knee for poppin'...

Bad City Blue

Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Bolt-01

Stand Tall Squaxx! Thanks to all of you for reading and for supporting FQP over the years, it is a genuine pleasure to be able to play with all the wonderful characters from 2000 AD.

Over at The FQP Blog we will be hosting q complete off of the strip soon, along with all the other strips at The Daily Zarjaz Archive, all for free!

TordelBack

Fantastic stuff, and I know how Santa feels! Some really lovely scribbling there too, Bolt. Many thanks, and merry Christmas!

broodblik

Thanks Bolt, great stuff !!!!
When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

Bolt-01

Join us once again as we present a new Daily Zarjaz!

The strip will run everyday until the end of the month, in preparation for the next issue of ZARJAZ!

In fact, I should have posted the first strip yesterday, so here is the strip for today!

Join us tomorrow for part 03!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for part 04!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for part 05.

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow as we roar into the weekend with episode 06!

TordelBack

I love that I can practically hear the *boks* that lie ahead! Fun idea, and a good one for Dredd RPG GMs to file away. Ciaran's art is striking, love the way the hatching builds up shapes, and the shifting perspectives. One to watch there.