Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for episode 07!

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for chapter 08!

TordelBack

Is there no chance Lee Robson could get a crack at a prog (or Meg, or Regened
or Special)  Dredd? This, and so many of his Zarjaz serials, would make for a fine one-off. I know Mean is reformed/retired, but this cosplay-cult-gang is perfect way to use him in current'continuity', or as-is in a flashback story.

Bolt-01

Lee is great - he's one of a handful of writers I've worked with over the years that I would almost accept a script from before I read it. He really knows his craft.

PIMP: If anyone here hasn't seen these before, then the Velicity Jones Strips by Lee and Bryan Coyle that appeared in ACES Weekly are now being made available at , along with other cracking titles. /PIMP.

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow as we head into the week with the Daily Zarjaz!

Bolt-01

If you can see the strip above then the FQP site is back in action, we've had a spammer get us shut down.

Bolt-01

We apologise for any break in service, but here is day 10, join us tomorrow for day 11 as we begin to head into the climax of the latest story!

TordelBack

Dredd butting Mean wannabes is class.

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for part 12.

Bolt-01

Ramping up nicely to finish this weekend, join us tomorrow for part 13!

Bolt-01

join us tomorrow for the penultimate part!

TordelBack

That first panel is *very* nicely done.

Bolt-01

Join us tomorrow for the finale of this current strip and the launch details for Zarjaz 39, If you think the cover is cool, wait till you see the strips inside!

Bolt-01

And there it is! A little late for a Christmas tale, but massive thanks to both Lee & Ciaran for their work on this strip.

The new Zarjaz is landing soon - it may be available later today even though the official launch is tomorrow!

Join us over on the FQP Thread to see the full contents list later today!

Dark Jimbo

Brilliant stuff! Lots of laugh-out-loud moments there.
@jamesfeistdraws