Main Menu

Started by paulvonscott, 26 May, 2003, 11:37:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Queen Firey-Bou

damn you ! damn you all to diddly ! Ive been too busy complaining about the complainers who complain about off-topic that ive gone so darned off-topic that i haven't had sodding time to read my flipping prog.

see if the on-topic complainers hadnt complained about off topic, i might have had time to get on-topic instead of getting further off-topic with the on-topic guys.... damn...

Trout

For God's sake woman, get your priorities straight!

On the prog: I loved almost every bit of it, especially Dredd and Lobster Random.

However, I miss Caballistics even more than I expected to and I'm rapidly losing interest in Interceptor. The art's not amazing, either.

- Trout

petemaskreplica

I agree with everyone :)

Dredd and Lobster also being my favourites this week.

Queen Firey-Bou

I don't agree with anyone any more about anything.

Cover:Great

Dredd: yup Good all round.

Interceptors: yup good all round.

Lobster random: yup good looking forward to more.

Future shock: enjoyed until the end bit which bored.

Snow/tiger: loved this all but ending rushed & like, not much happening. There HAS to be lots more please, its been my fave for a while.

zep

cant be bothered to write a review of every story (ill just end up repeating everyone else), but i must say that interceptor is a load of crap. i dont like anything about it and im hoping that it ends next prog, and never returns!

Queen Firey-Bou

tsk... i disagree, and she did put jeans on after all you boys complained about the panties. I had no objection she has a better arse than me. If you've got it flaunt it.

Proudhuff

Proudhuff staggers to his feet, brays
"Hear, hear Petemaskboosdiddy "
in pissed Tory grandee fashion and collapses in a fug of claret fumes sobbing quietly "Facility seventeen? we don't need this fascist groove thing, ha!".
DDT did a job on me

IndigoPrime

That cover was by Boo? I thought it was a Flint one that had been mis-credited... Nice, though.

Slippery PD

Im a little late to do a review.  But the Dredd story was class, there is something rather twisted about dredd that makes him brilliant.  This episode sums it up for me.  Going to one of his greatest critics in the Justice Department for "assistance" is just inspired.  We know he adn Edgar dont get on and well we are waiting for one or other of them to backstab each other.  Also IIRC doesnt Edgar have Narcos' assistant with her???  Who may or may not have his brain in it????  It seems like wagner may have something pretty special in this mix.  I hope!

Lobster Random Just jumps out the page screaming, a grumpy old git swearing with appendages.  Excellent!

Yer very Happy Slippo

Spaceghost

The Dredd story looks like a good @un, but I don't think Burns is the right artist. Serious painted illustrations always make Dredd look like a circus performer. You need a really stylised approach like McMahon, Flint or Jock to do the character justice.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

Queen Firey-Bou

nah i don't have a problem with burns doing dredd, its different intit? i found myself fascinated scrutinising edgars face n that, so it works..