Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

COMMANDO FORCES

I was expecting something along the size of an Action Man box, that's all. You do realise that the box may have to be stored in the attic, whilst the contents are displayed in the cellar  ;)
I look forward to it's arrival and doing a write up on the blog.

Mikey

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

willthemightyW

I have to get these, how much was tharg?
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

ming

Quote from: willthemightyW on 27 June, 2010, 02:06:25 PM
I have to get these, how much was tharg?

$80 including worldwide shipping.  The next 'Regular' Tharg release should be just around the corner, priced the same.  Check Bambaland to see the previous release details (and all 3A toys): http://www.bambalandstore.com/

Meanwhile, I figured out where I'd seen that McMahon Tharg before... Prog 500: Tharg's Head Revisited.

:)

willthemightyW

so will we be informed when we have a date for pr-order?
They say you need to spend money to make money, well I've never made any money so by that logic I've never spent any.

ming

Quote from: willthemightyW on 27 June, 2010, 02:48:30 PM
so will we be informed when we have a date for pr-order?

Hopefully there will be a bit more warning about the next Tharg release - the initial, limited drop was very short notice and caught some people off guard...

Like I said, as soon as I hear anything I'll post it here in very big letters.

willthemightyW

willthemightyW

Where where would I be able to get the wwr things?
Thanks.

ming

For new 3A releases (WWR, Adventure Kartel, Popbot, 2000AD, etc.) the Bambaland store (3A online selling point) is the best (often only) place to pick up stuff.

Some toys hit retailers and most things make their way to eBay (some good sellers, some shitbags), but eBay prices are insane and retailers will add shipping charges.  Bambaland prices include shipping worldwide.

Toys sell out fast on Bambaland drop dates (sometimes very, very fast - other times they'll be available for days) and getting them afterwards can be difficult.  Once a toy has sold out, that's it - won't be re-released by 3A.

My advice - keep an eye on the 3A production blog (http://www.threeaonline.com/blog/), join the forum and sign up for the newsletter (links on the production blog frontpage).  Getting new releases and waiting for upcoming stuff will be far easier (and waaaaay cheaper) than trying to catch up on sold-out previous releases.

Any more questions, ask away, but I've posted a lot of this kind of info earlier in this thread.

willthemightyW

willthemightyW

Is this a 3a prototype for mongrol? I haven't really been following this so I don't know.

Misanthrope

Did you know Christ was a werewolf?

ming

Ash has said that due to the terms of the 3A 2000AD license we won't be seeing prototype shots, not even blurry ones.  When figures are ready for release we'll get photos, and not before.

willthemightyW

ok, fair enough, so what's that?

JOE SOAP

Can we have a pre-order set up where those who will definitely want one can just order without the need to stand by a computer at a certain hour waiting to pounce?  That way quantities can be judged properly.