Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Emperor

You're just giving people more fuel for the Pete Wells hate ;)

Also... spoilers? ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+

Pete Wells

Quote from: Emperor on 13 May, 2012, 09:28:38 PM
You're just giving people more fuel for the Pete Wells hate ;)

Who, moi?

ming

Nice stuff, Pete - I was lucky enough to have one sorted for me by people attending the HK event; even got the box personalised (signed to me and my two boys) by Ash.  Hopefully waiting for me, er us, when I get to work tomorrow.

Still no news on Hammerstein, but that's no big surprise...  Still hoping we get one figure per quarter, with Hammerstein dropping in June, maybe.

badvoc

Wish 3A would make Rogue and a Nort as their priority. Not too bothered about the selection to date!

ming

Rogue's getting (relatively) close, as far as we know - based on comments from Rufus, anyway.

Expectations are that Hammerstein will be next, followed by either Rogue or Joe Pineapples, then (maybe) Johnny Alpha...

In reality, who knows?

Dandontdare

I thought the 1/12 Mongrol wasn't shipping for a while? Mine ain't here yet that's for sure. Worryingly the 'track orders' bit at Bambaland says "processing" ... but so does my Ro-jaws which I'm looking at right now.

ming

No clue on when 1/12 Mongrol will ship, and Bambaland order status is useless (as you've probably figured out).  I can ask for an update, but they'll ship when they ship, I guess.  I tend to forget about stuff like this (easy enough with the wait involved) and then it's a nice surprise when they finally start showing up.

badvoc

Quote from: ming on 06 September, 2012, 07:49:29 PM
Rogue's getting (relatively) close, as far as we know - based on comments from Rufus, anyway.

Expectations are that Hammerstein will be next, followed by either Rogue or Joe Pineapples, then (maybe) Johnny Alpha...

In reality, who knows?

Excellent news indeed. Do you know if a Nort trooper is on the cards at all?

Dandontdare

Quote from: ming on 06 September, 2012, 08:13:26 PM
No clue on when 1/12 Mongrol will ship, and Bambaland order status is useless (as you've probably figured out).  I can ask for an update, but they'll ship when they ship, I guess.  I tend to forget about stuff like this (easy enough with the wait involved) and then it's a nice surprise when they finally start showing up.

ah, so it's just that bloody Wells showing off then..

Large48

So as a summary what has been shipped so far:

1/6th Tharg
1/6th Mongrol - standard and Black Hole
1/6th Ro-Jaws - standard and Black Hole
1/12th Ro-Jaws - special show edition

Or have I missed some or got more etc, can't remember to be honest!
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

BPP

It was the 1/12 Mongrol - Black Hole Show Special that that shipped. No 1/12 Ro-Jaws shown to the world so far.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

TordelBack

Even the thought of adding Hammerstein to my little robo-family fills me with nerdly joy.  All I ask is that 'both' heads are included. I'm already preparing the 'Fall and Rise' diorama in my head, so I'll need to know in advance what size to make the little top hats.

Obviously if there's a Talbot/Bisley 'wire dreadlocks' version too that would be swell. 

ming

Quote from: TordelBack on 07 September, 2012, 09:19:48 AMAll I ask is that 'both' heads are included. I'm already preparing the 'Fall and Rise' diorama in my head, so I'll need to know in advance what size to make the little top hats.

Both heads are almost certain, I'd think.  I've probably mentioned previously that, before we even knew we were getting Ro-Jaws, Ash said something along the lines of 'you can't play Ro-Busters without Ro-Jaws, so the need for switchable heads for Hammerstein is definitely on his radar (and presumably Rufus would also push for this).

For some reason I've forgotten where the Top Hats routine appeared, but this is close and at least musical...

And a minor minor update... I've had word that:

(1) 1/12 Mongrol isn't far behind (not sure what that means, but hey)
(2) Hammerstein and Dredd most likely see the light this year

:)

James Stacey

Was it a Boo Cook starscan or the like. I can remember it but cant see it online.

Large48

I suspect a bit (as in very) early for Boo to have done it, unless its a real late flashback like Boo's excellent Ace Trucking splash.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]