Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

The Lawmaster looks great but I'm surprised to see an unpainted model on display.  I assume that's just down to time and 3A aren't going to sell them Henry Ford like in grey only.  It's a beauty though!

Hmm, thought - Lawmasters with custom paint jobs: beatnik swirls, flames up the side, etc.

Dredd looks bow-legged in those Twitter shots posted by CF.  At least we know he'll fit on the bike!

I keep checking the Bambaland site but can't see Gronk or Judge Fish (or much at all).  Are they up for order yet?  (Links please!)
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

COMMANDO FORCES

They go online today but American time, I would presume.

Dreddzilla

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 09 July, 2015, 05:32:25 AM
They go online today but American time, I would presume.
If this is the correct site, they're still not up.

http://www.bambalandstore.com

Krakajac

Seeing as the 3A Ro-Jaws had a hidden secret in his chest cavity - I wonder if Judge Fear will have something similar in his helmet - a face of fear perhaps?  In the larger image, the helmet looks like it might open?

Albion

Quote from: Krakajac on 09 July, 2015, 08:01:15 AM
Seeing as the 3A Ro-Jaws had a hidden secret in his chest cavity - I wonder if Judge Fear will have something similar in his helmet - a face of fear perhaps?  In the larger image, the helmet looks like it might open?

Please let it be this.......

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

Mikey

Quote from: Krakajac on 09 July, 2015, 03:47:12 AM
If possible, could someone please post a link to the current 3A forum?  Maybe even to the specific 2000AD sub-forum?  I lost track when the old forum disappeared.

Here you go:http://worldof3alegion.forumotion.com/

Think you need to register - I left the old forum in a huff,so don't know if it's a good source of info now there's FB an twitter on the go.

The pics look fantastic! If Fear opens his visor all he'll get is a fistful of Dredd. From the Thrill Mail it looks like the Lawmaster lights are clear - could be some light up action? I'm keeping an eye on Bamba but reckon it might be lunchtime given the time difference - let's hope it doesn't meltdown...

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mikey on 09 July, 2015, 09:07:50 AM

Looking in the News thread, all I can tell is that Gronk and der fishie are available at Booth 2743.  They're not SDCC exclusives are they?
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

ming

Quote from: Dash Decent on 09 July, 2015, 10:35:30 AM
Quote from: Mikey on 09 July, 2015, 09:07:50 AM

Looking in the News thread, all I can tell is that Gronk and der fishie are available at Booth 2743.  They're not SDCC exclusives are they?

No, not exclusives, but you can get them in hand immediately from SDCC.  The Bambaland sales will hopefully go up today but the shipping will be some way down the line (6-9 months or more, who knows?).

The 1/6 news and the Judge Fear and Dredd + Lawmaster reveals are all fantastic.  Definitely getting 3AA membership again next year on the back of all the news.

Banners

Quote from: ming... but the shipping will be some way down the line (6-9 months or more, who knows?).

Royal Mail has really gone downhill.

Krakajac

Thanks for the link, Mikey.  I'm now back in touch with all things 3A.

Some great news.  Can't believe 3A are going to give 1/6th scale another go.  I'm wondering if the sales of a certain other 1/6th scale figure piqued their interest?  Really looking forward to this.

Would love to collect some of the 1/12th stuff - but it's beyond my budget.  Judge Fish and Gronk - for $80 Australian dollars?  Nope.

Mikey

Wonder does it mean we might see the other ABC Warriors in 1/6?

Begone speculation horse!

Probably not as I expect developing 'bots is a lot more difficult and expensive than designing clothing and a head sculpt to use on a standard body.

Still checking Bamba...

M.

COMMANDO FORCES

Still not in the shop, so that's a day late already ::)
I wouldn't have any drink in your mouths, if you search for these two on eBay. Unbelievable :-X

Mikey

I know. Last I heard the date's become a 'subject to to change' victim. I sometimes wonder if they actually want to sell stuff! In other news, there's an outside possibility I might be able to score a set without eBay craziness...

M

Albion

Love the Gronk. Not too bothered by Judge Fish.
I'd rather have a Hoagy to go with Sam Slade, or maybe some Teeny-Meks.  :)
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

GRONK & FISH are secured for the Cellar :D