Main Menu

3A Toys/Rebellion Press Release

Started by Robo-K33F, 16 November, 2009, 01:20:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dash Decent

Quote from: Mr 9.8 on 10 October, 2015, 02:48:12 AM
Guys, the first MEZCO Judge Dredd review has hit youtube and it really looks like 3A has some stiff competition, I mean this figure looks stunning.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RovPrrEpk28

Attaching stuff with magnets is a great idea, but I really LOVE the Eagle design tread on the soles of his boots.  Nice touch.  Plus the articulation is very good.
- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

Dreddzilla

inkymonkey

Apparently the 3A Judge Death figures have shipped.... Keep your eyes peeled (and fingers crossed) folks!

BPP

Quote from: inkymonkey on 23 October, 2015, 10:55:54 AM
Apparently the 3A Judge Death figures have shipped.... Keep your eyes peeled (and fingers crossed) folks!

They haven't actually shipped. Sadly just PR BS from ThreeA - they have 'entered the shipping process' which is a vague term that seems to mean the production run has been made and the packaging signed off. But frankly knowing ThreeA 'the wrong sort of glue' for packaging assembly could well add weeks, nevermind whether an acceptable shipping tender has been agreed. It's just the same wonderful vagueness we know ThreeA deal in. Obviously they told 2000ad they would ship this month but whether they actually leave the factory before the calander month is up... Who knows..

Would be nice if Sam (who is also now past his shipping date) didn't suffer a similar 2 quarter delay.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

Mikey

Death has been spotted in the wild in the UK with a retailer...should be landing any day for normal customers hopefully!

To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.

Jamie1000013

Just got a message off the site I bought it off saying "Pay up you Drokker!" So hopefully I can get it this week 😃

Jamie1000013

Just got it today  :D. It was a lot smaller than I expected and I was a little disappointed at first but then I looked at it and the level of detail and the paint job are pretty awesome and now I love it.

Albion

Quote from: Jamie1000013 on 29 October, 2015, 03:18:51 PM
Just got it today  :D.

Nice. Did you have to damage the packaging to get him out?
Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

COMMANDO FORCES

He opened it, he opened it, he opened it!

As Albion has enquired, how easy was it to get the wee bugger out and did you damage the packaging too much?

Dreddzilla

To "Jamie1000013" How's the poseability? And are the joints Stiff, loose or in between?

Pete Wells

He looks fantastic! The head sculpt is really scary, shoulder pads spot on, badge is great, elb....

Aaaaaaaagh, yellow elbow pads and knee pads!!!! Am I looking into Fear's mask???

(Still a great figure though, can't wait for mine!)

PlanetReplicas

Apparently, a lot of the figure collectors dont like people to find out how to remove them from the cards undamaged as it allows scammers to swap out rare figures for copies etc.....

Of course, being 2000 AD Im sure all of you on here are trustworthy ;-)

And lets face it, its only a Google away

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcKhB4ibHxI

Id be wary of doing this on colour / gloss print though so do a test on something !
www.planetreplicas.com

info@planetreplicas.com
www.facebook.com/PlanetReplicas

Steve Green

ming

Dredd news from gregory:

"Final paint on Dredd's been approved, he's got the bolts, and his ankles tilt. Shooting for an end of Nov PO. Will have a more detailed announcement in the next couple weeks"

Dreddzilla

Quote from: ming on 30 October, 2015, 12:19:09 PM
Dredd news from gregory:

"Final paint on Dredd's been approved, he's got the bolts, and his ankles tilt. Shooting for an end of Nov PO. Will have a more detailed announcement in the next couple weeks"

Seriously, I'm so happy I could cry. :'(
I just wish they would have held off on releasing their Dredd so close to the Mezco one, would have preferred Judge Fear was offered next then Dredd, but hey it's a very, very minor quibble.  ;)