Main Menu

Comics you are excited about in 2016

Started by Colin YNWA, 10 August, 2015, 07:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

Amazon are listing the next volume in Leo's Kenya series - Namibia Vol.1 due out in March next year, as well as Survivors Vol.3 and also the sequel to Hinges - Clockwork City  Paper Tigers

Hawkmumbler

Holy christ! Viz have apparently* picked up ONE's Mob Psycho 100 for trade release next year! :D

No official word yet but considering the TV series is out next year and ONE's current success with One-Punch Man Viz would be mad not to release it.

According to the official tumblr page...

Dash Decent

Guys!
Guys!!
HEY GUYS!!!

MEZOLITH volume TWO is finally up for pre-order at Amazon UK (again)!

Archaia, 96 pages, 13th September 2016.

Let's hope it doesn't fall through again this time!

- By Appointment -
Hero to Michael Carroll

"... rank amateurism and bad jokes." - JohnW.

jacob g

For now - Undertaker: Le Danse Des Vautours and Tokyo Ghost Volume 1: Atomic Garden.
margaritas ante porcos

CrazyFoxMachine

Quote from: Dash Decent on 18 December, 2015, 02:05:45 PM
MEZOLITH volume TWO is finally up for pre-order at Amazon UK (again)!

Archaia, 96 pages, 13th September 2016.

Fuckin ay! Loved the first Mezolith I thought another would never come along :D Glorious.

Hawkmumbler

Colin YNWA

Oh cool heard nothing but good things about Dylan Dog but never read any.

Hawkmumbler

And it couldn't have been picked up by a better company. I recently nabbed both of their (massiz) Zagor books. Not read them yet but they look lush as all hell.

Ancient Otter

Hawkmonger asked in another thread if Dream Gang will be collected, it will by Dark Horse.

Hawkmumbler

Fuckin' nice indeed. As much a 2000AD serial as it's possible to be. It'll also go nicely with DH's Best of Milligan and McCarthy.

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 19 November, 2015, 08:57:01 PM
Sooo this isn't so much that I'm excited BUT whether I should be excited. See Mike Baron's Badger is coming back in February. Now I've never read any Badger but I've read Nexus and like what I see of him there and have enjoyed the majority of what I've read by Mike Baron.... so can anyone recommend Badger to me and should I be excited about its return?
Welp, having just devoured as much Nexus as I could lay my hands on I too am eager to check out Badger.

Turns out the next series is Badger vs. Vladimer Putin. I am not shitting you.

http://www.firstcomicsnews.com/?p=122531

Colin YNWA

Likewise having only read Badger in Nexus it has to be said this seems like the perfect story for him!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: Colin_YNWA on 23 January, 2016, 06:57:00 AM
Likewise having only read Badger in Nexus it has to be said this seems like the perfect story for him!
Apparently IDW reprinted all of Badger in omnibus editions, but they're already OOP and nit on Comixology. :(

Colin YNWA

Yeah I stumbled across these but had too much buying to do and missed um. Still if this series does well you never know...

Ancient Otter

Anybody up for a Cam Kennedy collection by Titan of Fighting Mann & War Dog or another Johnny Red collection?