Main Menu

The Daily ZARJAZ!

Started by Bolt-01, 25 June, 2014, 09:40:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Happy Sunday, Squaxx!

Here is part 04 of the current Daily Zarjaz, join us tomorrrow for part 05!

Bolt-01

Ah, Monday morning!

What could lift the spirit and ease a squaxx into the working week better than a little tale from Zarjaz...

Join us tomorrow for part 06!

Bolt-01

Well, that was quick! Tuesday already?

Sheesh- time for another episode of the Daily Zarjaz, then...

join us tomorrow (which might be about five minutes from now, the way time seems to be passing lately) for episode 07!

Bolt-01

Another Wednesday, another web-strip:

Ho, Ho, Ho squaxx.

TordelBack

How much do I love Dunk!'s psi-ghosts.  Great Anderson too.

Dunk!

Cheers TordelBack, your feedback is most appreciated.

Dunk!
"Trust we"

The Legendary Shark

Loving this. The artwork's excellent, so clear and uncluttered and at the same time so packed with detail. Anderson's various expressions are wonderfully portrayed and the psi-constructs are things of genius. Bravo, bravo, bravo and more, more, more!
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bolt-01

Well, seeing as you asked so nicely, here is chapter 08:

Remember- writers and artists feed on your comments like... if I was a writer I'd be able to think of something but I'm not so remember to let the creators know what you think. It matters.

Join us tomorrow for the next thrilling episode!

Bolt-01

Woo and indeed Hoo! It's Friday! Have a festive themed strip from the good folk at Zarjaz!

Join us tomorrow to find out what happens next!

Dandontdare

Quote from: Bolt-01 on 15 December, 2016, 08:23:53 AMRemember- writers and artists feed on your comments

I've said it before and I'll say it again - they don't call it Zarjaz for nothing! Loving this strip, art and script as always tremendous

Bolt-01

Morning Squaxx!

Join us tomorrow as things begin to move towards the climax!

TordelBack

As always, this reminds me just how much I enjoy Dredd as a daily - it can't be easy breaking a strip into three panel chunks that both satisfy and tantalise, but somehow you guys manage it. With this one it strikes me how important visual design is: with everyone so distinctive, there's no need to slow things down by restating everything. It's the first thing I look at every morning, even before the rest of the advent calendar, or my kids' grimy faces.

Bolt-01

aah, another Sunday. A day to relax, catch-up with reading and prepare for the coming week. Unless you work for Zarjaz! In that case there are scripts to be read, covers to be commissioned, pages to letter and strips to host!!

Ahem, presenting the latest chapter in the current serial-

Join us tomorrow for part 12.

Mardroid

Good stuff! It just hit me:the bad guy looks like the Grinch!

Dunk!

"Trust we"