Main Menu

Life is sometimes sort of okay because...

Started by House of Usher, 23 March, 2009, 05:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davethomson

Quote from: House of Usher on 26 January, 2011, 12:53:17 PM
There are far worse things in urbandictionary. Felching is at the benign end of the scale!

Very true, until I visited that site I was not aware of blumpkins. Now I am, and I regret it immensely.
Everything I know about life, I learnt from old school hip-hop. Don't sweat the technique!

Dark Jimbo

Quote from: House of Usher on 26 January, 2011, 12:53:17 PMFelching is the benign end of the scale!

Now there's a slogan begging to be put on a t-shirt!
@jamesfeistdraws

Satanist

Grendo - Does this really occur enough to warrant a word for it?
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dandontdare

blumpkins and grendo - words I now wish I hadn't looked up

vzzbux

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 26 January, 2011, 02:53:10 AM

im allmost afaride to ask but whats Felching ive hered it menchiouned severil times over the past fue days on here (god I know im going to reget asking this one)

Now Felching is where........Just kidding. Look it up but don't mention it to the woman who you are supposed to be wooing.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

SquashedFly

Along with the Prog this week I ended up with Alien Quadrilogy( ::)) for 6 quid.

TordelBack

After a 'credit facility review' meeting with our 'regional business advisor' (i.e. bank manager), I feel I now know all about blumpkins.  Pass the mouthwash.

I, Cosh

I now know why some people post photos and they appear as tiny little thumbnails. Until tonight I thought "additional options" were something you got offered in the executive sauna.
We never really die.

Tiplodocus

I had a nice and unexpected pint with Cosh last night.

Then went home to have a nice bottle of wine and watch Star Trek: Nemesis with my best gal by my side.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

Proudhuff

DDT did a job on me

TordelBack

Bolt-01

today marks 18 years since I started my current job. I never, for one moment, imagined I'd still be here.

Kerrin

I hear that Dave. Only 10 years for me but I know what you mean.

In the present climate though I'm just glad to have an income, even if it does bore me senseless and make me feel like I'm treading water. Just have to decide what I actually want to do for the rest of my life and then either nut up or shut up.

COMMANDO FORCES

Well done to you both for keeping the country going  :D

mogzilla

i still have a job! the current restructuring of whats left of the nhs means we are getting moved to yet another trust and i'm going with it! we still dont know which trust yet so ill have to hold out on the new id badge ...even thought the one i have now is about three years out of date!