Main Menu

The Banana: An Atheist's Worst Nightmare

Started by SamuelAWilkinson, 27 April, 2006, 12:48:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

This is all good stuff, but just fast forward to about 3:30 in and piss yourself laughing.

Link: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5479410612081345878" target="_blank">Just like a soda can...

Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Richmond Clements

Well, he's convinced me!

Convinced me he doesn't know the basic difference between evolution and design.
He's aslo trotting out the usual myths about Darwin.
Dick.

Rob Spalding

"See the car has a windscreen to stop bugs getting in your face"

But early cars didn't, that was an evolution of design.

Sorry, mocking people like that is what I like to do in my spare time.

TordelBack

Oh thanks a bunch for that, fegbarr.  Now my atheist heart is filled with boiling murderous rage, and I'm alone in the house with no-one to take it out on except my heavily pregnant girlfriend.  Just so you know when you read tomorrow's grim headlnes that it's on *your* head.

Can you say 'teleology', my pesudo-intellectual little friends?  Can you say 'sophomoric wank'?  This sshite didn't even seem clever back when *I* knew everything about everything (when I was 15, I think...).

The Jesus in the bible *I* read would kick these tossers' smug arses right out of the temple.  

Carlsborg Expert

The banana; An Athiest worst nightmare

A monkeys idea of heaven.

BrianO

Later on (around 23mins) he's preaching to some poor girl, and in her eyes you can see her willing him to die just so he'll shut up.

I agree with her.

SamuelAWilkinson

It's odd how they only picked polite atheists who didn't want to interrupt their tiresome rants, isn't it?

Funt Solo

AHAHAHAAA HAAA HAAA - THOSE FUCKING MORONS!

"...the maker of the banana, Almighty God..."
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

Y'know - I can already write a computer program that proves that they're talking shite - but I've yet to master the ability to construct a giant killbot that hunts them down and executes them for the amusement of the paying public.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Funt Solo

It's a slow night for tele, which might explain why I got this far:

"Don't you think that someone who said that nobody made the car would be lacking in brainery?"

Uhm - I think that someone who makes up words like "brainery" is lacking intelligence.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

Artificial Idiot

I think that'd actually be a good tag on for God.

The Almight God: Banana Maker!

SamuelAWilkinson

I envision huge billboards outside churches with a big picture of a banana and the caption "THIS IS ONE OF OURS"

Floyd-the-k

I'm a Christian myself but must admit it wasn't the bananas that got me in. I see creationism/'intelligent design' as more a cross for me to bear rather than anything to do with God and God's existence or lack thereof.

yours looking for a scenic lake to sit in front of

Quirkafleeg

I watched another one of these bozo's vids and I could only last about three minutes...

They were saying stuff like 'in the following interviews with evolution beleavers look how often they say 'I don't know' 'I'm not sure' 'It just happens'...'

Then did they interview Biologists, Teachers, People Who Might know something about it? Of course not.. they asked random people at a zoo. (I expect that if they'd asked them questions on religion they would have got the same sort of not-sure answers)

ThryllSeekyr

hey, that used to be one of many favorite sitcoms.