Main Menu

Sunnyside Comics Podcast

Started by pauljholden, 10 August, 2009, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pauljholden

Glad you're liking it!

Hmm... I'll have a word with Ron - doesn't seem to be available as a seperate download - should be though.

We're TOYING with the idea of doing a live broadcast along with the podcast - maybe in a couple of weeks - we record at Wednesdays at 9:00 for about an hour and a half then it's all edited and put online Sunday night, the live show would be exactly that BUT you'll be able to watch and take part ... (Apologies that it conflicts with the Wed Night Chat - but maybe you can do both?)

-pj

The Legendary Shark

Quote from: TordelBack on 28 September, 2009, 11:34:12 AM
You should know that I save the Sunnyside podcasts for company in the lonely watches of the night (i.e. the 3.30am feed), and have  on three separate occasions woken the very child I am attempting to lull back to sleep with what can only be described is spontaneous guffaws.    I hope you're all happy.

On that note, as a non-RSS, non-iTunes user, can I still direct download Episode 8, and if so from where?  Don't make me subscribe, I beg you.

I found it here:  http://sunnysidecomics.podbean.com/2009/09/27/episode-8-moore-hysteria/
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

TordelBack

Quote from: The Legendary Shark on 28 September, 2009, 04:14:06 PM
I found it here:  http://sunnysidecomics.podbean.com/2009/09/27/episode-8-moore-hysteria/

Perfick, thanks TLS!  That's the horrors of the wee (colloquially and metaphorically) hours sorted for tomorrow!

Mike Gloady

Thanks PJ.  I'm hopeless at these things and if there isn't a "subscribe via itunes" button I'm totally lost.  Missed you guys.  I've got a lot of spare time just sitting so this is welcome.
New in town?  Follow this link for a guide to the Greatest Threads Ever

TordelBack

Not to encourage PJ in any way, but if anyone hasn't tried these yet, I would point them at Episode 7.  If there's a funnier piece of audio on the interwebs than the lads speculating on Grant Morrison's modern reworking of Red Bee (and Michael), I've yet to hear it.

pauljholden

Thanks TordelBack! Now, if you liked it, why not go off to iTunes and rate/write a review (the review will really help us, in some nebulous why that I'm not sure about yet, but it certainly won't hinder us!)

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewPodcast?id=333230431

-pj

TordelBack

Didn't I say I didn't want to encourage you? 

I did try, PJ, but it doesn't seem to have shown up yet - give it a bit.  Of course maybe you cant handle the truth, and vetoed it!

Mike Gloady

Knackered witless right now I'm afraid.  Will write GLOWING review and rate it tomorrow.  Promise.  PM me if it's not shown up in 48 hours though, I may forget as life is hectic right now.  But I fully intend to.  On account of it being brilliant.

Mike Gloady

Can I just say how much I've enjoyed the last few episodes. 

Can' wait for the PJ/Ennis goodness.  The research sounds fascinating.  Any danger of posting a photo of your model?

pauljholden

Hey Mike - fully intend a big blog post detailing all the research gubbins (books, photoref, websites, etc) when issue 1 hits this December :)

Glad you're enjoying the podcast - I think now we've finally (fingers crossed) sorted the worst of the sound issues it should be a more enjoyable listen!

-pj

Mike Gloady

MORE enjoyable?

You already made me laugh like a drain so I had to stop running (the Maus episode).  I'm not sure my diaphragm can cope with more enjoyment....

planetmirth

'A computer once beat me in chess... but it was no match for me in kick-boxing!'
Visual Effects Examples

pauljholden

Episode 20 of the Sunnyside Comics podcast is up now...

Now, we'd like to start getting some feedback on the show! PLEASE ask us things - we're going slightly stir crazy between ourselves, and it'd be nice to do a show with some feedback we could read out - email any and all to ron@sunnysidecomics.com

Cheers!

-pj

pauljholden

Hey I've missed a couple of updates - but you can listen to the latest (where we try NOT to talk about chatroulett for the entire show...)

http://www.sunnysidecomics.com

-pj

uncle fester

"I don't think chatroulette is the best place to meet girls"

Podcast comedy gold  :lol: