Main Menu

Strike Out His Eyes!

Started by paulvonscott, 23 May, 2007, 07:13:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

petemaskreplica

Glad you're up and about Ben, and I hope you're taking the chance to say "Arrrrrr!" at every opportunity.

House of Usher

Striking a blow against global warming already, I see.
STRIKE !!!

Dudley

Good news!  

Now instead of lying in hospital with his eyes bandaged, he can watch the meteor shower with the rest of us!

Noisybast

There's nothing stupid about a pirate eyepatch, matey! Zzz!
Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

Matt Timson

He ought to paint it flesh coloured and then paint an eye over the top- just to really freak people out.

My brother-in-law detached one of his retinas just by lifting heavy boxes.  I've been using this cautionary tale to get out of loads of jobs around the house for ages.
Pffft...

satchmo

I'm out of hospital, and my doctors are really pleased with how the operation went. I'm having to stay at my mothers though, it might be months before I can see properly again. Thanks so much to all of you for the messages of support, it really meant a lot because i was fucking terrified. i thought I was going blind. And Thryllseekr, how did you get that photo of my eye? :)
Its gonna be a long haul but I'm fine. I'm just lying around reading Dredd, watching films and eating my own body weight in Seabrooks crisps. And yes, Ive got a pirates eyepatch! Arrr!
love, ben