Main Menu

Art Competition: Winter Special 01

Started by W. R. Logan, 11 February, 2011, 01:04:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

Well as the normal art competition rolls along here's something for everyone to get their teeth into and shake those Winter Blues.
The Competition will be twofold:

Firstly to design a visual interpretation of Thargs newest Droid, that being the newly appointed PR Droid.

Secondly to come up with a suitable art Droid name.

Artists amongst the happy board Throng feel free to give your artistic interpretation a name and the non artists amongst the board can just go for creating the name.

The competition will run til the last day if March giving everyone ample time to fit it in amongst the other competitions that run on the board.

The winner of each category will receive a hand picked item from my 2000AD junk pile, I mean fantastic 2000AD items that will kill me to part with.

A voting thread will follow as soon as possible after the closing date.

Now everyone back to your cubes and let the competition commence.

Kerrin

Nice one Logan! I'll make a first offer of this...

Dunk!

Well that's my idea fucked.

Cheers, as usual, Kerrin.
"Trust we"

Kerrin

Y'welcome.

Do it anyway Dunk, after all, you can actually draw!

Woolly

MolchR:1

Kerrin's already nailed the drawing!  :thumbsup:

JOE SOAP

Well that's the quickest competition ever. As a visual it needs to stay.

P.R.OBOT...isn't that a band?

Kerrin

I believe you're thinking of PR0be.O.T Herr.Soap. Which is of course the short lived Acid Skiffle band that Mr.OTis Redding formed after his unfortunate orbital invasive procedure of '77. God bless those crazy Crab Nebulans and their sphinter based humour.

I'm quietly confident that my opening gambit will be summarily dispatched by the frothing erucations of the hovering squaxx diaspora.

P.S. F*ck me but I type sh*t when I'm wasted.

P.P.S apparently I'm more polite though.

Albion

Dumb all over, a little ugly on the side.

I, Cosh

We never really die.

Kerrin

From this weeks Nerve Centre it looks like the unfeasibly tall new PR droid's unit designation has been set at Molch-R.