Main Menu

Does my Art look big in this?

Started by staticgirl, 10 February, 2010, 02:33:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JAMESCOR

Very nice Matt like the cragginess of his face. Nice colours too.

staticgirl

Some amazing art from the last few pages!!!

Cpt Rhodes

This is my advent calendar image with the Santa hat removed. Expect a bunny ears version in time for easter :)

NeilFord

Thanks for the supportive comments fellas, very much appreciated! :)

@Sparkonaut - not currently, will be starting a wee episodic outing the summer - free to view online too! :)

That's a bangin Dredd Judge Soffe! Crackin palette.

Martin Jameson

Finger painting on the iPad using Inspire Pro. Feel a bit silly putting it here amongst all this great art on show but what the heck....

I don't really know what I'm doing!

Mardroid

No need to feel that may Muntah! That's good. And weird. In a good way.

Darren Stephens

Lovely stuff. Cracking image there from Alex. I quite like that, Mutantah. Very imposing.
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

staticgirl

Amazing pinup image Alex.

Mutantah - It's kind of like what the last image seen by many a perp would be before he or she passed out. It's woozy but sinister. You should definitely carry on!

Hawkmumbler

Quote from: staticgirl on 13 February, 2013, 11:37:00 AM
Amazing pinup image Alex.

Mutantah - It's kind of like what the last image seen by many a perp would be before he or she passed out. It's woozy but sinister. You should definitely carry on!
Thats how I wanna die!  :lol:

Darren Stephens

Quote from: staticgirl on 13 February, 2013, 11:37:00 AM

....or the first thing you see as you are woken at 3am by a Judge raid!  :-P
                                       CLICK^^

Daveycandlish

Picture for the back cover of my Jikan Chronicles Book IV
An old-school, no-bullshit, boys-own action/adventure comic reminiscent of the 2000ads and Eagles and Warlords and Battles and other glorious black-and-white comics that were so, so cool in the 70's and 80's - Buy the hardback Christmas Annual!

NeilFord

Apologies for the pimping - Just pushed the production log live - you can have a look here www.unkindness.co.uk

I'll be updating as often as possible, so tag along and chip in if you are interested.
You'll be able to view the final book online here for free when it's finished, and buy a 'REAL' book if you like.

I'm doing a live design [internet explorer getting catered for last... sorry folks!] on the website, so if you do notice any weird things, or have any suggestions, I'd be keen to hear them.

DoomBot

It's been a long while...

Love the Flesh Alex. Look forward to seeing more Neil.

DoomBot

Quote from: DoomBot on 15 February, 2013, 11:30:17 AM
It's been a long while...

Love the Flesh Alex. Look forward to seeing more Neil.

Oops - broke my link. Try again:

Darren Stephens

CLICK^^