Main Menu

How do you like your Batman characters?

Started by JayzusB.Christ, 03 June, 2020, 03:58:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

I'm a Johnny-come-lately to Gotham (hence this thread).  I've never had a lot of interest in the comics Penguin, but I love the TV one. Just the right mix of ruthless and pathetic.  And he could easily put on enough weight to be the comics Penguin in the 15 or so years it'll take Batman to get into his stride.  He lives the high life after all, unlimited booze and rich food all the way. I've seen plenty of skinny lads on a lower income do the same in less time - I'm well on the way myself.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: JayzusB.Christ on 06 June, 2020, 12:52:22 PM
I'm a Johnny-come-lately to Gotham (hence this thread).  I've never had a lot of interest in the comics Penguin, but I love the TV one. Just the right mix of ruthless and pathetic. 

And he could easily put on enough weight to be the comics Penguin in the 15 or so years it'll take Batman to get into his stride.  He lives the high life after all, unlimited booze and rich food all the way. I've seen plenty of skinny lads on a lower income do the same in less time - I'm well on the way myself.

EDIT - Sorry, quoted instead of modified.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"