Main Menu

Judge Dredd Mega Collection extension suggestions

Started by Trent, 11 November, 2016, 12:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timothy

Quote from: Tjm86 on 13 October, 2017, 02:21:15 PM
Really?  Not completely clear but I thought it was Uncle Ump.  Quite happy to be called on that though.

Oh, THAT end.

teckno viking

No 'Raggedy Man' in the spine art, DROKK IT!  Loved that character lol

BPP

issues featuring stories and covers by key Dredd artists would be great - a Cliff Robinson issue is well overdue - 30 years of amazing covers (100 prog covers) and a sprinkling of stand alone strips.
If I'd known it was harmless I would have killed it myself.

http://futureshockd.wordpress.com/

http://twitter.com/#!/FutureShockd

ManParrish

Not sure if these have already been featured, however I'd like to seem more early 80s, stories like Otto Sumps Ugly Clinic and Pirates of the Black Sea..,
Not sure Ron Smith has appeared much if at all, and always loved Bolland, Carlos, McMahon, Kennedy

Tjm86

We've had quite a bit of Ron Smith's work throughout the series.  It's worth remembering how prolific he was back in the day.  He had parts in Block Mania, Day the Law Died, Judge Child Quest, Father Earth, Satanus, City of the Damned, .... not to mention countless one offs.

I would agree though that Black Sea needs an outing as a formative part of the East Meg One conflict narrative.  The Bob Oppenheimer reclamation gag kind of loses it's impact without it.

robert_ellis

Great to see so much craziness collected in Tales of Ordinary Madness. What's the predictions on the last 9 books. I'm guessing Anderson, Lawless, Robot Wars, Kenny Who, Otto Sump, Death of PJ, Block Judge, Enceladus, Every Empire Falls. I'd love to see a Hershey Volume.

abelardsnazz

Quote from: robert_ellis on 29 January, 2018, 08:50:49 AM
Great to see so much craziness collected in Tales of Ordinary Madness. What's the predictions on the last 9 books. I'm guessing Anderson, Lawless, Robot Wars, Kenny Who, Otto Sump, Death of PJ, Block Judge, Enceladus, Every Empire Falls. I'd love to see a Hershey Volume.

I'm pretty sure it was announced that the Mega Rackets series were part of the extension, to be included in a street crime volume.

Otto Sump needs to appear as he's on the spine image!

robert_ellis

I'm surprised Max Normal isn't on the spine - is he relegated to forgotten Dredd sidekick?