Main Menu

40 Years of Scream! - April 2024 - Collecting EVERY issue???

Started by Dash Decent, 07 July, 2023, 01:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fortnight

It seems a little unfortunate, but also strangely reassuring to discover that even the professionals can't find a copy of issue #1 without sticky tape damage :)

Spot the difference:

40 Years of Scream!

My scan!

From downthetubes.net

From me, my scanner, and i-mgur

Swerty

I remember buying them and thinking in 40 years time these'll be worth a bit of money.40 years later...

Swerty

Just a heads up this on Rarewaves eBay shop for £34.83

Doomlord66

I see the release date for this has been pushed back a month. Anyone know why? Was hoping to get this for my birthday at the end of the month.

Fortnight

I got this about my pre-order at the end of last month.

QuoteWe are getting in touch with you regarding your pre-order of the 40 Years of Scream! collection.

We have been informed that due to ongoing delays to global shipping, we have unfortunately been forced to push back the release date of this title. Both standard and slipcase editions will now ship on or before the 22nd of May.

While these delays are beyond our control, we are very sorry for the delay. We want to ensure that you receive a premium product to the highest possible standard and we are doing all we can to ensure that the dispatch of all orders will commence as swiftly as possible.

We greatly appreciate your patience as we work to get this book to your hands, but we believe the wait will be worth it.