Main Menu

J Meks script...

Started by Aaron Smurf Murphy, 01 August, 2002, 08:23:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Smurf Murphy

No i'm not gonna rip it open or nowt (I have'nt actually got it yet). The thing uis it's not got through to my account. BT's e-mail was screwed up last night and if yer reading this J Mek  can yer re-send it?

Finnigan Sinister

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Cheers. Got it now and started reading it. Reads great so far man! Can't wait to start the art on this!

Finnigan Sinister

Jenny-Mek

Rip it open if you like! Could you e-mail me it back, because it dissapeared when I sent it :-p. Also, I rock at lettering... If you want to draw it then post it to me, I can do that, unless you've already got someone.

Oddboy

The finished article has got to go up on the fan section of this website.

Pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase!
Better set your phaser to stun.

Slippery PD

Ill add my vote to have the Script on site if Wake will allow it.  You chat last nite.  Robot girls with big guns oo-er.  It must be a winner.  

Particularly for Devons Daddy if Finny can draw her as Halo Jones :-)

Wake

I'd rather not make a precedent by posting a raw script...there are too many of them out there (e.g. in the scriptdroids Yahoo group). However, I'd be happy to post a strip in the Fan Thrillviewer once it has been drawn and lettered if I can be convinced that it's 2000AD related.

Wake

Oddboy

That's what I meant: the finished drawn & lettered version, not the script.
Finny, can you stick Ro-Jaws in a few of the panels in the background? That aught to do the trick.

Devons Daddy

sounds like a good deal. soon as its confirmed let us know, i would enjoy a view.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

JimBob

I've not been the same since my Cyborg Shako versus Ant Wars 8 parter was banned from the site;

Cyborg Polar Bears!

Big Ants!

How can anyone hate such art? : )

JimBob

Shako reloaded his shoulder mounted misile launcher, he thought he was safe at his polar kingdom, how was he to know the Ant legions would learn of fur coats so quickly? One thing was for sure he would defend his glacier mint form them as he had against the evil wily fox, who he had so recently eviscerated.

Devons Daddy

you know if you had submitted this a few months back and had tor cyan come over the hill and save the day, it may have seen the light of day in the last few progs before 1300. to be honest i think this is a far better script then the one we witnessed.
I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!

Aaron Smurf Murphy

Hmm...I think we've got the wrong end of the stick here...

I'm not gonna speak on behalf of J Mek and the script she's done cos it's her work and it's best she explains it all instead of me screwing up in the process. Thats just the way I do things.

The thing is like Wake said, it'll only be put on the site if it's 2000AD related (I assume that means in the vein of 2000AD stories too.) And the art work is going to be my usual Manga style.

This is the style I use on 90% of my art work and 100% of my strip work (the 10% being Krites Berlin City Judges for example). I've worked this way for over 4 years and only got into western comics like 2000AD in October which is why i'm doing it in a manga style. Sorry if I gave the wrong impression on the art folks.

Finnigan Sinister.

P.S: Krites, I've done about 9 badges, i'll e-mail em' to yer and let you take your pick. You get the helmets by the way?    

Oddboy

Okay then, I'll put it this way:  I just want to see the finished result - the easiest way for me would be if it was on this site.  If it isn't suitable/eligable or whatever, that's okay, but when its ready please make it available to be seen somewhere & tell us where that somewhere is.

In fact, if it isn't eligable for this site, I'd be happy to stick it on mine if you could scan it & email them to me.

Jenny-Mek

Jaysus, it's only some dumb prelude to some dumb story!

Devons Daddy

Jaysus, it's only some dumb prelude to some dumb story!

whats up? you arty types dont want to share?
we are interested in viewing the finished result. if you dont want us to comment and get interested why post here?
we not being critical, just interested. well i am at least. think a couple of others are as well.

I AM VERY BUSY!

NO 2000ad no life!