Main Menu

Has anyone been published?

Started by Heath C Ackley, 27 April, 2010, 09:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heath C Ackley

Zippo here;

I do regard myself as lucky to get my script published in 2000AD. At the time, the first Burton Batman film had just been released and comics were everywhere. Scripts were flooding into the 2000AD office. I thought it was amazing that my first attempt at comic script writing had proved successful. 2000AD was and still is the epitome of british comics and I'm proud to have been published in it.

So, I'm a one week one hit wonder; more Jonah Louie (ask yer Mum) than U2. After my future shock I had my work published in a now defunct small press comic.(Check out my Tank Girl homage TRIX with art by Mike Kinsella on Youtube)

I only joined this site the other day to chat with other fans of a comic I've followed since I was a kid.

I never asked to be in the 2000AD Creators group but I'm very honoured to be inculded in it.

And I never asked Matron for that napalm enema but I certainly got one!

"Give a man a mask and he will give you the truth."

Proudhuff

MATRON!MATRON! how come he gets a napalm enema and the rest off us have to work it out with a pencil? Bloody creative types  ;)
DDT did a job on me

Darren Stephens

I've had acouple of 2000ad related things printed. I coloured and inked a future shock, which looked bloody shite and drew a Judge Hershey strip in a Dredd Mega spesh. Which, at the time, I was quite happy with. Recently purchased that mag again on fleabay and have to say, its....not great! :-D
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jared Katooie

He's a creator too!

GIVE HIM HIS GREEN STARS!

Darren Stephens

Haha, my name is in the creator list of this site, but creator...? It seems to strong a word, dunnit? Scribbler? :-[
https://www.dscomiccolours.com
                                       CLICK^^

Jared Katooie

Too late!

Anyway, it's very important that everybody is filed correctly.

Trout

Ah, good for you, Zippo! It's a lot easier to get a letter printed than to write a Future Shock.

- Trout