Main Menu

Life is riddled with a procession of minor impediments

Started by Bouwel, 10 August, 2009, 11:08:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

House of Usher

I'm not convinced such a thing even exists. Was it diagnosed by Gillian McKeith?
STRIKE !!!

Roger Godpleton

I ate some garlic bread that expired on Wednesday. Minutes later the torrents. Eighty pages later Albertine was still dead.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

COMMANDO FORCES

I have to put the laptop away until after Sam's party so that means I won't be able to get back online until after 22:00 ::)

Then again I may have a wee look on the phone when I occasionally pop down the cellar ;)

TordelBack

So we finally got to the end of Empire Strikes Back after several abortive attempts, since while loving Hoth the Boy has previously found the cave on Dagobah to be a bridge too far, having developed a healthy terror of Darth Vader in the opening seconds of Star Wars.  Today he watched the 'No, I am your father' bit for the first time in rapt silence, and we wondered whether he, a huge fan of Clone Wars cartoon-version Anakin Skywalker, would pick up on what was going on.    

Now he won't go for a nap because he keeps dreaming he's turning into Darth Vader.

House of Usher

I am so very sorry to hear you broke your kid with too much Star Wars. Good job you've got at least one spare!

:o
STRIKE !!!

TordelBack

Quote from: House of Usher on 14 February, 2010, 03:55:38 PM
I am so very sorry to hear you broke your kid with too much Star Wars.

Too much Star Wars... or not enough?  Onward to redemption, it's the only way...

vzzbux

You are not trying hard enough tord. Strap him to the settee and use matchsticks on the eyes. Works for my son.

V
Drokking since 1972

Peace is a lie, there's only passion.
Through passion, I gain strength.
Through strength I gain power.
Through power, I gain victory.
Through victory, my chains are broken.

maryanddavid

Tord, you should get audiobooks and put headphones on him when hes asleep, he is obviously not getting enough exposure.

David

TordelBack

QuoteTord, you should get audiobooks and put headphones on him when hes asleep

Lads, you must figure me for some kind of lightweight - I'm way ahead of you. 

TordelBack

Richmond Clements

Quote from: TordelBack on 16 February, 2010, 09:13:01 AM
At least Penny Arcade understands.

That's awesome!

And of course, there's the Cam Kennedy Star Wars art on the HiEx auction- just imagine how much your children would like that, eh?

TordelBack

Honestly your lordship, I don't know how you do it, such relentless pimpery!   There's nothing I they would like more than Cam Kennedy art, it is the best Star Wars art since Ralph McQuarrie and Joe Johnston, and the best Star Wars comic art of all.  Satisfied?

Richmond Clements

Quotedon't know how you do it

It's for the children!

QuoteSatisfied?

For now... but there are a few weeks to go yet before the con...

Devons Daddy

becuase despite clear explanation. i still got the pic uploads all wrong.
got it now i think. thanks board.
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!