Rok of the Reds

Started by Steve Green, 27 February, 2016, 03:34:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dancornwell

They sure will Colin. The ones I have are always signed by us both

Colin YNWA

Quote from: dancornwell on 19 April, 2017, 10:46:47 PM
They sure will Colin. The ones I have are always signed by us both

I'll be getting one of them then when they are good and ready.

Thanks Dan I'll be in touch when you know what's what.

Hawkmumbler

Heh, me too. All of my issues are saigned by either Mr. Wagner, the main man Dan or the brilliant Abby (who works at my LCS anyway). Must smuggle a copy to a con to have maisers Grant and Campbell complete the entourage....

Bolt-01

Woo, and indeed, Hoo!

Really glad to read you are working on the Dredd now Dan, the progs gain is Zarjaz's loss. 

dancornwell

Rok of the Reds issue 6 out now! Taking orders for the final issue although I can't post until next week as I'll be at the Enniskillen Comic Fest over the weekend. If you've bought from me before then it's the usual deal, £5 via PayPal as a gift to my email address. If you haven't then you can msg me here or on my Facebook page to get details. Also we have Radford Reds t-shirts available too! How cool is that!

dancornwell

On a personal level I'm selling an unused Rok issue 6 cover on eBay.

Bolt-01

ooh, really nice cover Dan, it deserves to fetch a pretty penny.

And have a blast in Enniskillen!

dancornwell

Cheers Dave! Your comic will be in post next week

Colin YNWA

So excited about this and a fiver is winging its way to you via that there intersuperhighway thingie.

Really looking forward to see how this SUPERB series ends.

dancornwell

Sob sob. Missing it already. Thanks Colin

Bolt-01

I'm about to sit and re-read issues 01-05 of Rok of the reds because look what little beauty just arrived courtesy of the postal droid.

And as well as John and Dan, this one is signed by Alan Grant as well. TPO for sure.

Thanks guys.

dancornwell

Cheers Dave. I may do just that myself. Not read them from start to finish in one sitting ye.

robert_ellis

Just received issue 6 signed by Dan Cornwall & John Wagner. A great end and I'd love to see a collection. I wish it had been a double issue! Thanks for posting it so quickly Dan!

dancornwell

All 6 for £22.50, signed by John Wagner and myself. Msg me for payment details if you're interested