Main Menu

2000 AD - The Ultimate Collection

Started by Molch-R, 27 February, 2017, 06:03:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Monarch

Tomwe

Couple new books & dates via facebook. Was hoping they'd be a bit sooner than this:
Kingdom vol 2: issue 30 (10th October 2018)
Shakara  vol 2: issue 41 (13th March 2019)

IndigoPrime

October for more Kingdom? Well, nuts. And that's a long time to wait for the end of Shakara. Oh well.

Super Mario

lmao at the resolution of robo hunter: verdus.

robo genocide, burn all the 'sims' then ride off into the sunset with some babes

Michael Knight

My local thrill merchant has just retired and ive decided to subscribe to both the 2000ad ultimate collection and the remaining issues of the Judge Dredd Mega collection.
Whilst i wish i had subscribed earlier to nab the free gifts i dont regret supporting my local thrill merchant since the release of these as he handled the thrill power with tender loving care and was a big Dredd/2000ad fan himself. Will miss our chats

IndigoPrime

If you want the gifts, they show up quite often online anyway. I think I still have some of mine on eBay and knocking about the place (like the tin of coasters, and a ceramic cup).

Michael Knight

If you want the gifts, they show up quite often online anyway. I think I still have some of mine on eBay and knocking about the place (like the tin of coasters, and a ceramic cup).
Cheers for info mate. Just had a look and are those Ultimate collection Nemesis figures worth that money? They look great dont get me wrong! Its just a lot of cash for one figurine?

IndigoPrime

Depends if you like figurines, I suppose. They're not my cup of tea, but given how much they're going for on eBay, I almost wish I'd subscribed to the premium version of the collection and sold the ones I didn't care for on.

sintec

Quote from: Tomwe on 27 February, 2018, 12:00:29 PM
Couple new books & dates via facebook. Was hoping they'd be a bit sooner than this:
Kingdom vol 2: issue 30 (10th October 2018)
Shakara  vol 2: issue 41 (13th March 2019)

Ugh, that's disappointing.  Not unexpected, but disappointing none the less.

abelardsnazz

Also answered on Facebook that Nemesis volume 4 will be issue 42. So a year after vol. 3.

oddballuk

It would seem that if Volume 20 is going to be another Strontium Dog volume then two of us have been given conflicting and totally incorrect information about the release of the Hewligan's Haircut/Sooner or Later and Skizz/DR & Quinch volumes.

I've asked on FB again for answers.

Jim_Campbell

Good God. Does any of this actually matter? My books turn up. I read them. I put them on a shelf. What number volume a specific delivery is going to be in several months' time...? I just don't get it!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

oddballuk

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 28 February, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
Good God. Does any of this actually matter? My books turn up. I read them. I put them on a shelf. What number volume a specific delivery is going to be in several months' time...? I just don't get it!

Sucks to be you.

Woolly

Quote from: Jim_Campbell on 28 February, 2018, 03:25:00 PM
Good God. Does any of this actually matter?

Frankly, no. But then, this is the internet, so...  ;)