Main Menu

For sale: various Judge Dredd graphic novels...

Started by The Amstor Computer, 02 June, 2017, 11:26:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Amstor Computer

Hi, all

Looking to sell a bundle of Dredd collections. I'm selling:

Judge Dredd: Total War (Rebellion)
Judge Dredd: The Chief Judge's Man (Rebellion)
Judge Dredd: The Complete P.J. Maybe (Rebellion)
Judge Dredd: Satan's Island (Rebellion)
Judge Dredd: Judgment Day (Rebellion/DC)
Judge Dredd: Dredd vs Death (Rebellion/DC)
Judge Death: My Name is Death (Rebellion)

All books come from a smoke-free household and have been stored on a bookcase for years and are in very good condition (barring one small ding on the top of the spine of "The Complete P.J. Maybe")

Ideally I'd like to sell them for around £7 each + whatever the P&P comes to - I've got a nasty bill coming in this month! - but I can offer combined P&P and I might be up for a bulk discount if someone takes the lot in one go.

I don't always see PMs straight away, so if anyone is interested post here and I'll drop you a PM.

Cheers!  :)

The Amstor Computer

All of these are still available, and I also have Judge Dredd: The Hunting Party available now too.

I need to get them shifted and get some cash, so I'd be prepared to offer the whole bundle for £50 including UK P&P which works out at around £5 per book. That's the lowest I'd be prepared to go, and if someone is interested in an instant collection of some great Dreddworld tales that's an absolute bargain.

Spaceghost

Hi Amstor. I'm keen on the PJ Maybe, My Name Is Death and Hunting Party books. How much for those three with postage?

Regular UK postage to West Yorkshire.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...

The Amstor Computer

Quote from: Spaceghost on 03 July, 2017, 10:08:02 AM
Hi Amstor. I'm keen on the PJ Maybe, My Name Is Death and Hunting Party books. How much for those three with postage?

Sent you a PM  :)

Tjm86

I didn't realise we had regional postage now.  Is it because the posties have to dodge those whippets?  ;-)

sheridan

Quote from: Tjm86 on 04 July, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

I didn't realise we had regional postage now.  Is it because the posties have to dodge those whippets?  ;-)

Must be something to do with customs:

Spaceghost

It all needs to be sent by pigeon round these parts tha' knos.
Raised in the wild by sarcastic wolves.

Previously known as L*e B*tes. Sshhh, going undercover...