Main Menu

Strontium Dog- The final solution- Call for opinion...

Started by Bolt-01, 09 April, 2018, 04:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bolt-01

Hi Squaxx- the reason for this post is pretty simple-- I'm looking for someone prepared to go on-record with a positive review of 'The Final Solution'.

Regular readers of Dogbreath (which should be all of you) will know that Leigh Shepherd has been working his way through every single case and has provided erudite, balanced opinions throughout.

However, he feels that there needs to be a balance to his opinion of 'the final solution' as he had some issues with it.

So, if any of you out there feel that you are up to the task, and that you possess the necessary skillset to deliver the goods- get in touch. This is to appear in the end of year issue of Dogbreath.

Splundigs!

IndigoPrime

Depending on what you need – and for when – I could throw my hat into the ring.

Richard

There doesn't always have to be balance you know. Sometimes there's nothing wrong with just slagging something off.

sheridan

Not sure about writing an actual review, but I liked it as well (assuming the grand slagging-off includes the No-Go Job)?

I, Cosh

I think my first or second post on the boards was about how Simon Harrison is the best artist ever to appear in the Prog and I thought killing Johnny was the most badass thing ever so I could be the man you're looking for. If I was any good at writing.
We never really die.

SIP

I'm content to pretend that it didn't really happen. It was all a terrible dream I had when I was younger........or that feral guy told a bunch of lies when he "got back"....yeah, I'm happy to buy into that.

Steven Denton

I can provide a positive review. not even just to be contrary, The Final Solution is Flawed, but, beautiful, ambitious, and sometimes brilliant.

Bolt-01

Apologies for not updating this sooner, but I've already gotten in touch with IP to see if he wants to take first stab at this.