Main Menu

...NEW DR WHO TONIGHT, 10/06/06, 7pm, THE SATAN PIT...

Started by ARRISARRIS, 10 June, 2006, 07:50:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quirkafleeg

>real disappointment to wrap everything up in 2 minutes.

I remember looking at the clock and thinking... there's only 5 mins to go, the've go to have the credits... there's no way they can tie everything up now, is there going to be a surprise

I'm already getting bad feelings about next week... the annoying short-arse from 'let's do the Sting everyweeks for two series' and 'Garlic Bread! Garlic! Bread!' as well...

Noisybast

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!

IndigoPrime

What *was* the conclusion? Our sodding video ran out (or, more accurately, the BBC was running behind by about one minute). The last thing we saw was the TARDIS towing the rocket and the Doctor saying he couldn't save the Ood.

DavidXBrunt

Dan Kelly

Ours crapped out when Rose ran into the Tardis.

Must programme the house mate to add an extra 5 mins to the VCR when he sets it ;-)

Quirkafleeg

>The last thing we saw was the TARDIS towing the rocket and the Doctor saying he couldn't save the Ood.

Can't think of anything of any significance after that

mondocoyote

rose seemed worried that satan said shed die soon in battle, the doctor said he was lying.  thats all.

Al_Ewing

As opposed to "Yeh Rose, you're a goner, we're off now to the Life Insurance Dimension to get you a fat policy" which is what I secretly hoped he'd say.
Try again. Fail again. Fail better.

cheese and pickle

hi adrian bamforth thanks for replying i shouldv intrduced myselkf like the other guy did i like the new dr who but not sure about the old stuff

my fasvourite 20000ad stories are judge dredd and sinister dexter because i like the action pachked stories thanks

Grant Goggans

My kids had been away at their mothers' for two weeks.  They came back and we watched both parts tonight.

You wouldn't think it was physically possible for both children to occupy the space between me and the couch cushions, but it terrified them both behind me all the same!  Great stuff!

Floyd-the-k

welcome aboard Cheese and Pickle.

Haven't seen this story, due to being Antipodean.  I 've just been watching the first of the Cybermen stories, which was pretty good, but the second one isn't on youtube.  So, I'll never know if Rose and her maid costume survived.

yours not really on tenterhooks