Main Menu

2000AD & Judge Dredd: The Secret History by Pat Mills.

Started by The Legendary Shark, 08 June, 2017, 07:27:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Legendary Shark

Available on Amazon now - Kindle Edition, £4.95.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

The Legendary Shark

Any chance that a Mod could remove the bb tags from the title of this thread, please? Thanks.
[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Bad City Blue

I don't have a kindle, can you download and read on a laptop?
Writer of SENTINEL, the best little indie out there

Steve Green

At least you can read it on a laptop using the kindle cloud viewer, not sure about download for offline though.

norton canes

I think I might wait for the paper copy, resplendent with gory O'Neill cover (I hope!)

Huey2

It doesn't look like there's a guarantee of a physical copy.

Steve Green

Huey2

JoFox2108

Quote from: Huey2 on 08 June, 2017, 08:01:31 PM
It doesn't look like there's a guarantee of a physical copy.

It would be such a shame if they didn't print a hardcopy.  I really want to read this but I can't stand reading books on a screen.  Give me a dog-eared paperback over that souless pixelated nonesense any day.

(Sorry, got into a bit of a rant there - I didn't realise how strongly I felt about the whole digital / physical division.)   
QuoteIt's all a deep end.

JLC

Quote from: Steve Green on 08 June, 2017, 08:07:01 PM
It's been mentioned, as well as an audio book.
I've read it but will also get the audio book. A brilliant book!

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Tjm86

The biography makes for some interesting reading.  Looking at some of the publications he used to write for ...
The Spanker, Everlasting Love, Hand Shandy ...   :o

AlexF

I'm suprised people aren't talking more about the content of this book - which I haven't read. I'm curious to know if it's worth buying, or if it mostly retells stories that Mills has told before on his blog or on the Future Shock documentary. It's always worth lsitening to what Pat Mills has to say about 2000AD, but he does like to flog the same horses a lot of times...