Main Menu

Summary of board Wii Codes

Started by WoD, 11 November, 2007, 06:18:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SamuelAWilkinson

You don't need a dongle for wireless, though you will for connecting it direct to the router, I believe.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Gothmog

Finally got the magical interweb without wires working.  My code is 8107 7045 6949 9193

Got about 19 Metroid Prime 3 tokens to swap if anyone's interested.

WoD

Mario Kart Friend Code: 2234-7395-8832 (using Mini-WoD)

James

My MarioKart code is 2320-6328-3660.

Add me (i've added you WoD).

Buddy

Mario Kart code? is that different to the wii code??

How do I find it?

Buddy

Also... I tried to connect to the Mario Kart channel but kept getting 'Error Code 107305' and I can't connect to the channel.

Anyone got any idea what this means???

WoD

Will do tonight James.  You need to go to the WTC section (or something like that).  It's below the multi-player bit on the main screen.

WoD

I think you have to download the channel from the Wii shop or something, not done it myself so can't help...sorry!

Buddy

I've got the channel on the wii but when I try to play online I get the error...

TBH I didn't try that hard to get it sorted so maybe a muck about with it tonight will get it sorted.

WoD

James - You're in there mate.

Has anyone tried the current competition on Mario Kart?  I've managed a few sub 2 minutes (just)...but reckon I could get 1.96 or there abouts with practise (and a shed load of luck).

Wils

I just had a quick go and got an abysmal 2.07. I notice the current world record holder is at boggling 1.31.

WoD

I think I got 1.94...that's enough for me!

What's your friend code on Kart Wils?

Wils

Dr Feeley Good

My mario kart code is 5284-1546-2311 if anyone fancies a race! though it is usually my son liam on it! he is much better......

WoD

to be clear - you all have to have each others codes in...I'll do Wills and Steve's next week.