Main Menu

Who's going to Hi-Ex 2012?

Started by Proudhuff, 06 September, 2011, 01:58:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Proudhuff

Hi-Ex will return to Eden Court , Inverness-31st March and 1st April

Well the times fast appoaching, well six months away  but ya gotta plan these things, so Who's going to Hi-Ex 2012?

I imagine there's CF's Hell Trek/Southern Contingent, a possible FeckTrek from Ireland and various rogue Jocks and Northern Contingent vagabonds, along with various artists winding their way northwards. 

From a previous thread names volunteered are:

Kinda confirm are: Crazy Fox, Pete Wells, Mangamax, Dave Thomson, King Trout, Proudhuff, Dode C, The Monarch, DanDontdare Also the artists Colin McNeil, Alex and Buttonman  :o

Possible Possibles:James Stacey, Minty, Jim Campbell, Nev and Simply Si.

Unable to attend: Bolt (and peter Wolf  :-X)

so are you up for it?

DDT did a job on me

Gavin_Leahy_Block

No idea if the FeckTrek will be going, but I'll definitely try and be there.

dangermouse3597

Well I'll be there as it's only 15 miles it'd be rude not to really.
Ken.

The Enigmatic Dr X

Me. Letting the train take the strain. Happy to go from Edinburgh or Glasgow.
Lock up your spoons!

Large48

[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

Dandontdare

I've decided to fly this time - far less scary than Hell-Trekkin it and much quicker! Can't wait.

Proudhuff

Quote from: Dandontdare on 07 September, 2011, 04:45:05 PM
I've decided to fly this time - far less scary than Hell-Trekkin it and much quicker! Can't wait.

have you seen the airstrip?
DDT did a job on me

The Monarch

yep still trying to gather the funds....I will not miss it this time

Proudhuff

looks like there could be enough for a boards 'Hall of Fame' photo-op!!!
DDT did a job on me

COMMANDO FORCES

Zarjazzer

What a hive of scum and villainy.

:)

No seriously great pic. Alas some of those boarders featured seem to have disappeared. :(

Come back Roger, Dog Deever and Mister Wolf. And if not I hope they're safe and jolly wherever they are.
The Justice department has a good re-education programme-it's called five to ten in the cubes.

Proudhuff

Can't speak for Roger, his Mum, or Mr Wolf, but I know DogD has had a pretty crap year so far, hopefully he'll be back on the ball for this gig!!

DDT did a job on me

Buttonman

I should be attending said event although I am still awaiting confirmation of my fee for my letter writing workshop - one sign up so far a Tam Proudhand, seems a needy sort!

Proudhuff

Quote from: Buttonman on 08 September, 2011, 12:51:04 PM

I should be attending said event although I am still awaiting confirmation of my booking for a letter writing workshop - leading the workshop a Tam Proudhand, seems a decent sort!

Fix that for you...
DDT did a job on me

W. R. Logan