Main Menu

Urban Dead - Necronauts

Started by Funt Solo, 13 April, 2006, 05:35:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DavidXBrunt

Meanwhile dxb has revived and staggered about trying to find help. He collapsed in a heap before a crowd of people, thinking he recognised a face amongst them...fegbar?

The Monarch

http://wiki.urbandead.com/index.php/Soldiers_of_7

my new group of seven soldier inspired players I hope it is okay to list the nauts down as allies mainly because Shining knight is still a proud member of the team. If you want to join the struggle with the grundies then see inside the link

DavidXBrunt

dxb is dying on his arse in the Dewell Building, a NecroTech lab, 85-39.

Peppardville appears to be over run with Zombies at the moment, 32 in the spaces around the Meyrick Plaza Police Department. Amongst them is zombie JohnnyZAlpha his memories of life making him fear for his former friends.

SamuelAWilkinson

Sorry, DxB. No med kits, not enough AP to go get some then come back. I'll do what I can, though.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

DavidXBrunt

Judge Fire has killed dxb. Player Killing funt has been logged and details sent to a Bounty Hunter.

Funt Solo

The rumour in Vinetown is that The Shining One have headed north to target the Giddings Mall / Fort Creedy area.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

DavidXBrunt

Trapped between a zombie horde and a player killer pack intent on hunting down 'Nauts. Things look grim in Peppardville. Get out now.

Dog Deever

Dog Deever isn't too far away, he's at Woolf Auto, next to the hospital. I've tried to get in, but it was EXB, same with Malls same withmost PD's can't get any resources til i get free running. I now have 3 fuel cans, wirecutter two GPS umpteen shotgun shells and pistol clips, still no guns or FAK. Will try again, if I get FAK's i'll visit Dewell. On a related note- Mr Ness failed to whack Sgt Johansen today, went back to his building with full AP 2 shotguns fully loaded, 3 pistols fully loaded and a flare gun- he was goin down- but guess what yes, that's right all the barricades had been raised to EXB. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRSE! Sinister Dexter and Strontium Dog never had these feckin problems!!!!
Just a little rough and tumble, Judge man.

Dog Deever

Calling Department Q. The zombie beside the Coombs building is Mr Ness, any chance of a revive?

Rex Banner

Where is Sgt Johanson?

rexbanner might up for a bit of a reckoning with his  eight pistols & ten shotguns. Bargain Hunting is great.

Dog Deever

Rolls Road PD (51,8) SW Lamport Hills- north of Millen Hills. His sheetis on the Necronauts UD if you want a quick look at him. Quality overkill on the weapons! When Mr Ness will try to help out, dead or alive! He went a bit radge on a zombie earlier so he's out of ammo and craving flesh, real pity he missed with the flare gun.

SamuelAWilkinson

Things are hotting up here at the Mall. Zombies breaking in every few hours and giving us all a run for our money.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

Bolt-01

Dave6795 has staggered into Yagoten, so if someone can tell me where I can get a revive and then rest my weary head, I'll say Hi to y'all tonight...

Bolt-01

Bad Andy

If you go to Winstone Road [43, 21] in Brooke Hills (just south of Yagoton) Doc Maniacus can revive you.

There is a general revive point just south of that too.

Bart Oliver

Ah, so you're Dr. Maniacus.

How many in the Shadow Warriors group?

Obviously you're not a golfer.