Main Menu

PAT MILLS & CLINT LANGLEY SIGNING ON SATURDAY 15 SEPTEMBER

Started by 2000AD Online, 10 September, 2007, 03:08:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

thinky

you think this isn't me? that's so sweet...
//http://www.adverseCamber.co.uk

Richmond Clements

Satanist

Are things that bad now that they're signing on???

I quite like ABC's

Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Wake

Pat Mills and Clint Langley will be signing the third volume of Slaine: The Books of Invasions at Forbidden Planet's London Shaftsbury Avenue Megastore from 1-2pm on Saturday 15 September.

Funt Solo

You could turn up with a bunch of photos of your own face, with all the different expressions - angry, sad, shocked and so on - and then, who knows, you could be the next star of Slaine, Wanderlust Book V or The ABC Warriors - The Final Meltdown.

Apparently.
++ A-Z ++  coma ++

ThryllSeekyr

Thats in Dorset. Should be pretty close to the Rude Man of Cern Abbas.

Unfortunitely that is out my reach...

ThryllSeekyr

Can here tell me wetehr thsi book is still available from Amazon.com in the UK.

I've had on my wishlist for a while now and it'st terlling me it's sold out. ( On that list.)

Thoughm telling that is then still availbel wheneve I click on it.

So I just want to be sure.

Bad Andy

Large48

Yes and that Mr Mills is a jolly good egg I tell you.

Also that Mr Langley don't half draw some lovely slain in you graphic novel so he does.

Well worth the trip for anyone that made it, even Glenn Fabry was hanging around a bit as well.
[size=40]Train Hard - Run Fast - Hit to Kill[/size]

ThryllSeekyr

It's good that atleast two different Slaine artist can actualley be in the same building together.

I always imagined that artists known to draw the same character would be at each others throats.

Richmond Clements

I always imagined that artists known to draw the same character would be at each others throats

You're right. You should see that nutbag Holden sometimes- he needs to be physically restrained at the sight of any other artist.