Main Menu

On telly this week

Started by Emperor, 24 December, 2011, 04:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Quote from: Dandontdare on 05 January, 2012, 10:04:48 PM
It made Heartbeat look like an edgy crime drama, and the Vicar of Dibley a theological masterpiece.

Now you have me interested! 

Link Prime

I'll go a little bit left field and recommend: 'The search for life: the Drake equation', repeated on BBC4 tonight at 1am for all my fellow nerdish night-owls!

Hoagy

Whereas this weeks newcomer to my neck of the woods tree, is Stan Lee's Superhumans. It's set some ideas of mine to fact too. Thumbs up on a transparent bit of fun. Like playdo, it's inevitably useless and half consumed at the end of the day but also very desirable rubbish.
"bULLshit Mr Hand man!"
"Man, you come right out of a comic book. "
Previously Krombasher.

https://www.deviantart.com/fantasticabstract

Roger Godpleton

On telly in March: BRYAN CRANSTON GUEST STARS IN ARCHER.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

ICONIC_TM

Just Seen Mek-Quake Trash A House In I robot :lol:

ICONIC_TM

Movies tonight for me will be,

Deep Blue Sea 9.00 pm itv2

Predator 11.20 film4

Link Prime

I might 'Stick around' til 11.20 so...

ICONIC_TM

Bet you that shark bite`s him?  :lol:

The Legendary Shark

[move]~~~^~~~~~~~[/move]

Link Prime

You'll forgive a forum neophyte for commenting "Bwuhhh?" dear chaps?

bigjobs67

'Overwhelming, I'm I not!

Roger Godpleton

The CW, the network that gave US 10 fucking seasons of Smallville, 8 0r 9 or whatever fucking seasons of One Tree Hill and that Birds of Prey thing is doing a new Green Arrow show! Now Professor Byah has a new show that he can pretend to hate as he watches every single episode!

It's called Arrow.

ARROW'D
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

I, Cosh

Cracking episode of University Challenge tonight. It's really the only programme on telly that's worth watching.
We never really die.

COMMANDO FORCES

Tonight,22:00, Sky1. SPARTAFUCKINGCUS, new series  :D

Emperor

Death Valley on MTV tonight at 22:00:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_Valley_%28TV_series%29

I saw the first one last week and it was a decent enough concept* nicely competently (considering the presumably small budget). It's from Spider One, Rob Zombie's brother (I assume they have different fathers ;) ), who I assume we'll be seeing more film and TV from in the future.

* Even if The X-Files did the COPS-style show in which police battle monsters first ;)
if I went 'round saying I was an Emperor just because some moistened bint had lobbed a scimitar at me, they'd put me away!

Fractal Friction | Tumblr | Google+