Main Menu

Eastern Contingent meet up saturday 17th July 2021 in Cambridge

Started by Eamonn Clarke, 25 May, 2021, 02:39:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eamonn Clarke

https://www.facebook.com/events/323715702467292

Garry Hill fresh from the successes of running a vaccination hub has convened a meet up of the 2000AD eastern contingent at the Grain and Hop store pub in the middle of Cambridge.
1:30pm on Saturday July 17th for a drink and a chat. Last time there was an art droid doing sketches for pints, this time there may even be a well-known podcaster in attendance (not me, although I hope to be there as well).

Come along if you feel comfortable and safe doing do. This is open to any comics fan, all are welcome and there is absolutely no gate keeping, you will not be quizzed on your 2000AD knowledge (just as well in my case). It's a fun chat about comics and life with some likeminded fans.

And for the Southers Commando Forces Burdis has organised their next meetup for Saturday August 14th which is free comic book day at the Crown and Anchor pub near Covent Garden from 12 o clock onwards. Same rules apply i.e. none, and it's great fun meeting up for a pint with your prog rocking brothers and sisters.

sheridan