Main Menu

Contribute to Hallowscream! no matter how rubbish you are...

Started by M.I.K., 24 March, 2014, 07:56:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

M.I.K.

...and so as not to take up too many threads, here's the proper submission guidelines for the next issue an' all...

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES

Ghastly McNasty

Any art types fancy taking a crack at a nice little 2 page story for this year's Hallowscream?

It's got torture in it!

DoomBot

I could maybe do 2 pages. Click my web link to see my portfolio and let me know if I meet the required standard. Cheers

amines2058

Hi Ghastly, I would be happy to have a go at this. Not done anything like this before, but would be happy to take a look at the script have a stab at it, and see what you think.
I will not be offended with any rebuttal's but would like to actually have a go at doing something in strip form.

M.I.K.

I've got a twist-ending four-pager here that could do with an artist. It's about a Victorian scientist who's concocted a formula that induces a state of catalepsy. Written by Jason Brawn.

Oh, and there's a ghost story set in a school that we've had gathering dust in a corner for a few years. Script format's slightly odd, in that it doesn't mention pages, just the panel numbers, (of which there are eleven), but it's a good story and should be easy enough to fit onto two or three pages.

Anyone interested in drawing either of them, let me know.

Jon

I wouldn't mind a look at the ghost story in a school, if I can manage to get my outstanding Something Wicked stuff finished this week...

HdE

If anyone wants a smidge of lettering done for this, I may be available.
Check out my DA page! Point! Laugh!
http://hde2009.deviantart.com/

M.I.K.

Jon - I'll email it to you. Do you want it sent to the address on your website?

HdE - ta for the offer. I'll let you know if you're needed.

Jon

Quote from: M.I.K. on 05 August, 2014, 09:32:00 PM
Jon - I'll email it to you. Do you want it sent to the address on your website?

Oh, hi, yeah. That, or the one on my profile. They all get to me.

Thanks!

Ghastly McNasty

One week to go until the latest spooktacular Hallowscream. Just thought I'd pre warn you all with this helpful link.

Hallowscream Preparation Kit (You'll be needing plenty of these!)