Main Menu

Judge Morph

Started by marko10174, 15 October, 2017, 09:59:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: TordelBack on 15 October, 2017, 06:28:54 PM
Suggestion: judges can chose what to put on their badges, as long as it identifies them. E.g. Giant Snr, both Ricos. Morphy got to like his nickname, and had Logistics & Commissary knock up a badge to that effect when he was putting in an order for extra-tight boots.

I seriously doubt that is the case, but I choose to believe you and you are 100 per cent correct.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Frank

Shortly after the tight boots conversation, Dredd altered history by preemptively executing Owen Krysler for crimes he would commit in the future (of the strip's original timeline).*

The Butterfly Effect of changing history resulted in several small anomalies, including Morph, Psi Judge Karn, and cadet Jud Janus all inexplicably gained additional Ys in their names.**

* See City Of The Damned.

** A similar effect was achieved by former East Meg judges, who released a virus designed to add 2 extra letters to surnames. In the end, only the plot's leader, Borisen, and Cursed Earth Burn were affected by the Day Of K And Os..

TordelBack

JOE SOAP

I took it as fitting-in with the usual megafied tweaking of names and sayings by Wagner & Grant: no skin off my nose/no skin off my chin, God/Grud, Murphy/Morphy–Murph/Morph.

malkymac

Quote from: JOE SOAP on 15 October, 2017, 09:42:06 PM
I took it as fitting-in with the usual megafied tweaking of names and sayings by Wagner & Grant: no skin off my nose/no skin off my chin, God/Grud, Murphy/Morphy–Murph/Morph.

That would be my take on it.