Main Menu

The Thin Ice Awards 2011

Started by Roger Godpleton, 29 December, 2011, 09:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roger Godpleton

BIZZUMP

You have till tomorrow evening to vote.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

JOE SOAP

Boarder of the year:

1. Emperor: for giving us the gift of the immortal phrase sex-apron:

Oh dear - you've gone from potential sex apron to possible future sex apron maker. Not a good place to be - skinning women, stuffing them with shredded, soiled undergarments and using an intricate series of pulleys to make them seem alive is really no substitute for the real thing. Re: My social life problem can anyone help « Reply #601 on: 14 March, 2011, 04:06:26 PM » -Emperor.

2. Cyberleader2000: for providing the pretext for the above and contributing posts in a stream-of-conciousness lingua Alan Moore would kill Glycon for...and...of course, retrospectively giving us Arsom. He has shown how rich a contribution/what a difference one boarder can make to our continued sufferance.

3. I love you all: Fight amongst yourselves.

Thread of the year:

You guessed it...My social life problem can anyone help

Roger Godpleton

Your votes are in and I'm declaring the winners.

THREAD OF THE YEAR

MY SOCIAL LIFE PROBLEM CAN ANYONE HELP

BOARDER OF THE YEAR

3. SMALLBLUETHING

2. COMMANDO FORCES

ROGER GODPLETON

I would like to thank all of my worthless peons for giving me this clear mandate to buy and sell every last one of their motherfucking worthless asses. King Trout should have won because he KILLED PETERWOLF.
He's only trying to be what following how his dreams make you wanna be, man!

TordelBack

Starting to buy into this whole Mayan prophecy thing now...  :o

JOE SOAP

SmallBlueThing

Next year im going all-out to snatch second place from cf (i feel roger may be untouchable). Im going to hang around the top of that cliff chucking fuckers off it, just so i can call the rescue squad. And i shall defend indefensible films while making as many filthy gags as possible, til my small blue heart bursts!

But im humbled that anyone bothered to type my name- thank you.

SBT

Proudhuff

That first page fair brings a tear to my eye, won't say which one.
DDT did a job on me