Main Menu

The "He-Who-Should-Not-Be-Named" Walks Among Us Thread...

Started by locustsofdeath!, 24 January, 2012, 07:54:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TordelBack

Goaty

Quote from: CrazyFoxMachine on 28 January, 2012, 10:24:56 PM
Quote from: TordelBack on 28 January, 2012, 03:58:35 PM
By the way, I probably shouldn't say this, but I'm starting to confuse Goaty and Flaubert St. Cloud, to the point that I 'read' them in the same internal voice.  What this means is anyone's guess, but I wouldn't trust that Troll if i were you Goaty!

I'd like to think the grammar was slightly better in Flaubert - also all our jokes are our own ;)

Well, to answer it, I can't help to became Deaf which English is not first language. But that's life I am living in. Cheers!

TordelBack

Gonk

coming at a cinema near you soon

JOE SOAP

Gonk

Thanks Joe. It's good to see someone can get a grip on themselves. :D

The Enigmatic Dr X

Like a serial killer, drawn to the scene of the crime.
Lock up your spoons!

Gonk

I, Cosh

Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 27 January, 2012, 02:28:27 AM
I think im gility there what was it 151 post on my first day I belive at the time I had a stream of anger lead agaisnt me and locustsofdeath! lead the charge plus there was the hate campain against my atrotious spelling but it seams all of you have given up trying to change me and dont seam to mone about it any more infackit I belive some of you have atachily enjoyed my some what crazey posting style
If it makes you feel better, I still hate your fucking atrocious spelling.
We never really die.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: The Cosh on 29 January, 2012, 11:34:17 AM
Quote from: Cyberleader2000 on 27 January, 2012, 02:28:27 AM
I think im gility there what was it 151 post on my first day I belive at the time I had a stream of anger lead agaisnt me and locustsofdeath! lead the charge plus there was the hate campain against my atrotious spelling but it seams all of you have given up trying to change me and dont seam to mone about it any more infackit I belive some of you have atachily enjoyed my some what crazey posting style
If it makes you feel better, I still hate your fucking atrocious spelling.

I have only one resposn  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

COMMANDO FORCES

Eye partikyoularily liked it wen syberleeder spelt the same word difrently twise in won paragraff, it reelly made me chukkel  :thumbsup:

locustsofdeath!

Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 29 January, 2012, 06:35:05 PM
Eye partikyoularily liked it wen syberleeder spelt the same word difrently twise in won paragraff, it reelly made me chukkel  :thumbsup:

What always makes me smile is that he can spell "Cyberleader" right. I wonder if maybe his mum wrote it out for him in big letters and he carries around the paper in his pocket and looks it over when he registers on various forums.  :D.

Cyberleader2000

Quote from: locustsofdeath! on 29 January, 2012, 06:37:59 PM
Quote from: COMMANDO FORCES on 29 January, 2012, 06:35:05 PM

What always makes me smile is that he can spell "Cyberleader" right. I wonder if maybe his mum wrote it out for him in big letters and he carries around the paper in his pocket and looks it over when he registers on various forums.  :D.

Hahahahahaha its strange I usichily have more problems spelling short words than long ones also if I uses a word oftend enouth I eventiuly manage to spell it right or I get stuck with my spelling that is how arsom came to be
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++

Tweak72

+++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING++++++THRILL POWER, OVERWHELMING+++