Main Menu

get it off your chest

Started by Doggy Carrots, 09 November, 2006, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doggy Carrots

this is probally be a stupid thread from me again but your all used to my stupid threads by now, this thread is to deal with your anger by taking everything out on the boarder above you without anyone getting upset, by starting this thread it looks like i am first in line so do your worst.

nofuture

TAKE YOUR F-KING FEET OFF THE SEAT

Doggy Carrots

OK THEY'RE OF YOU F**KING HAPPY NOW!!!

Jim_Campbell

Compensation culture.

I work in Customer Service, and I'm sick to fucking death of whining, bleating, bastards demanding to know what compensation we're going to give them for their entirely imaginary complaints.

The Data Protection Act forbids me from giving you examples, but you seriously couldn't make some of this shit up.

And it's getting worse. When I started this job, three years ago, I enjoyed being able to help customers get their problems resolved. Not any more, now they're inventing problems, and demanding that they be compensated for them.[1]

Buncha fucking cunts, the lot of 'em.

Cheers!

Jim

[1] Important Disclaimer: this is not to say that all the people complaining to our department are scrounging whiners with no more right to live on God's clean Earth than a weasel. There are, indeed, a fair number of people with legitimate beefs that we do our best to sort out, but the proportion of time-wasting fucktards who think it's worth a couple of first class stamps to see if they can screw some compo out of us is rising alarmingly.[2]

[2] Y'know what ... I feel better for that!
Stupidly Busy Letterer: Samples. | Blog
Less-Awesome-Artist: Scribbles.

El Spurioso

THEY'RE CALLED MOTHERFUCKING *INDICATORS*, YOU FOULBRAINED COCKFRACTURES!   *INDICATORS*, NOT *GUESSICATORS*.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

johnnystress

"The Data Protection Act forbids me from giving you examples"

ahh go on

I, Cosh

THEY'RE CALLED MOTHERFUCKING *INDICATORS*, YOU FOULBRAINED COCKFRACTURES! *INDICATORS*, NOT *GUESSICATORS*.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH

Coming in 2007: in his craziest adventure yet, Lobster Random crosses Central London during rush hour.
We never really die.

nofuture

"sorry, we only have pepsi"
"tickets please"
"we've got another wedding invite"
"should that be turning blue"
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhh

nofuture

Oh yes, and no one responding to my post on the darkhorse BPRD - which I posted a zillion years ago

Devons Daddy

UMMM DEVONS DADDY PIZZA EH
what do you sell then?
(GET THE FUCKING GUN)
I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Dark Jimbo

BLUE for Salt and Vinegar.
GREEN for Cheese and Onion.

WALKERS - CHANGE IT BACK.
@jamesfeistdraws

TordelBack

When I say "First thing Monday", I mean sometime between 0.700 and 10.00 on Monday morning, but somehow you mean LUNCHTIME ON WEDNESDAY YOU LAZY MELON FARMING SOCK CUTTERS.

Max Kon

*takes off shirt*
what? you didn't mean like that? oh...

Mike Carroll

"Can I phone you back after lunch?"

Yes, I imagine that you can. But you won't. You'll wait until I phone you again and then come up with some lame excuse as to why you didn't bother your arse.

Concrete Block 15