Main Menu

get it off your chest

Started by Doggy Carrots, 09 November, 2006, 03:51:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W. R. Logan

>So fuck 'em - park where you bally well please and the only thing you'll need to contend with is your own conscience!

fuck the flids then, I'm parking in that blue bay right next to the door so I can wheel my trolley full of pies straight in to the back of my fat fucker mobile.

TordelBack

Heh.  Now that is one Grumpy Fucker!  Belly wheels at dawn!

Concrete Block 15

EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!http://www.monkeysee-monkeydo.co.uk/bt3a/flids.jpg">

The Monarch

Forbidden planet...

I fucking ordered those comics you fucking bastards how dare you tell me its not in when it clearly is...Get me my comic right now or i'll show you where you can shove your fucking overblown toyshop...

god that does feel much better

Matt Timson

Nothing I particularly need to get off my chest today.

RE the child spaces issue- I must confess to 'accidently' catching the ankles of a few offenders with my trolley when I'm shopping.   I know it's petty, but it makes me feel loads better.  I've been called a "stupid fucking cunt" for my trouble as well- but I didn't mind in that particular instance.  

I was parked right next to him and my trolly was good and heavy by the time I got back to the car.

:)

Disabled spaces, on the other hand, really piss me off.  Not because they exist, but because there's always about three times as many of them as there are child spaces.  To add insult to injury, the only fucker that ever seems to be parked in them is Logan...

;)
Pffft...

James

And people with disabled badges who's seemingly only disability is being a fat bastard who can't get in or out of their car because their belly is in the way.

"Excuse me Mr. Disability Badge Hander Outerer, i'm 6'3" and sometimes my extra long legs make it a bit difficult to get in and out of the car when i'm parked in a "scum" parking space. Please could I have one of you special badges to make my life a bit easier."

Proudhuff

All you car driving fatties get ma goat,as a parent I get pissed off having my bairns posioned by your cars fumes, get out and walk, park away from your ASDA and Walk its not hard to do really, kids or no kids, bloody Nora make the kids walk, no they haven't got hyper-watsit they are just lazy bugger who get shipped every where when they should be running about and climbing trees not carcooned, whinging littlemerdes ... and what do you call those fecking great big child landcruiser things? they aint prams or push chairs more like bloody mobile homes...
one day a rain will come...

feewo, that feels better thanks guys

must nip out for some TCP and mints down the High Street

waves thanks and pisses orf
DDT did a job on me

Wils

All you car driving fatties get ma goat

It's far more preferable to a fatty on a pushbike, though. [bleurch!]

W. R. Logan

>And people with disabled badges who's seemingly only disability is being a fat bastard who can't get in or out of their car because their belly is in the way.

what about if you had a dodgy hip?

Matt Timson

Fuck that- what if you had a dodgy hip... and kids?!?
Pffft...

SamuelAWilkinson

People who ring helplines and then try to tell the helplinist how to do his job.
Nobody warned me I would be so awesome.

W. R. Logan

what if the dodgy hip stopped you having kids?

Concrete Block 15

But what if your kids had dodgy hips? Where in the name of fuck d'ya park THEN?

Wils

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v89/hamaliel/hipbadge.jpg">

Trout

Hey, Logan - kiss my arse!

The child spaces aren't useful because they're nearer the shop. They're useful because they're safer. It takes time to get a baby into/out of a car, due to baby seats, straps and all that crap.

More space at the side of the car means you don't have to worry about getting run over by some nutcase pulling into the space beside you.

While eating a pie.

I know you're just mucking about, and you backtracked there, but please understand that it is a very frightening experience trying to keep a child safe in a car park. They make people do odd things and, as I said, I'll take all the help I can get.

- Trout