Main Menu

UNDT Round 4 Heat 8: The Stix Brothers vs Johnny Alpha

Started by Colin YNWA, 15 September, 2020, 06:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JayzusB.Christ

Quote from: Colin YNWA on 15 September, 2020, 09:18:21 AM
Quote from: AlexF on 15 September, 2020, 09:01:40 AM
(wish I knew how to actually stick the image into a post, I keep getting that wrong)

Need to use the Image tags (Mona Lisa icon left hand side just above the Smileys) - The trouble is you need the image hosted were you can get a shareable able linkie (I use Imgur which I find a little clumsy) but with Barney you can just get the image URL and highlight it and press the Mona Lisa icon so you get a linkie that looks like

:o Now there's something that went over my head.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"

Bolt-01

rogue69

Colin YNWA

Draw on the count of three - this one is about to close so get your votes in for the morning.

broodblik

When I die, I want to die like my grandfather who died peacefully in his sleep. Not screaming like all the passengers in his car.

Old age is the Lord's way of telling us to step aside for something new. Death's in case we didn't take the hint.

AlexF

AlexF

Colin YNWA

Colin YNWA

VOTING CLOSED - but we still want your thoughts dead or alive.

I mean when will The Stix learn hey? I mean really Draw this, draw that and pop pop down they go every time and they just don't have a response. And so

Johnny Alpha

Guns his way through to the Quarter finals.

JayzusB.Christ

That is truly a lovely cover.  Remember the bit in Watchmen when Nite Owl Snr writes about how faces go in and out of fashion? That's a 70s face, that is, even without the bubble perm showing.
"Men will never be free until the last king is strangled with the entrails of the last priest"