Main Menu

Recent posts

News / Re: The Great Dante Readthroug...
Last post by Illyana - Today at 11:46:12 AM
Ep 38 is up! We went live at the same time as Taylor Swift's New album but I suspect we'll get less engagement.

Website download

Spotify

Apple Podcasts

Games / Re: Strontium Dog Miniatures G...
Last post by The Bissler - Today at 11:36:55 AM
Cheers as always Trooper! Yes, it's the plan to keep publishing SD reports once a month for the foreseeable future (and same for Dredd reports) so, as we have plenty more in the pipeline, I'm delighted that you're still hungry for more!
Events / Re: Forbidden Planet events
Last post by Colin YNWA - Today at 11:23:32 AM
Out of interest is Strangers in Paradise any good. Its something I've always meant to check out and never got around to?
Creative Common / Re: Cover Puns
Last post by Vector14 - Today at 11:04:10 AM
Quote from: Dash Decent on Today at 09:21:33 AMThere's something about that 'young' Anderson that reminds me of the 'why can't they all be nice "2000AD, It's not for girls" advert.
Wow! I just looked it up and you're right. Never seen that before. Very 90's.
Last post by rogue69 - Today at 10:02:05 AM
Terry Moore will be signing at the London Megastore on Thursday May 30th from 6:00pm-7:00pm. Where he will be signing copies of Parker Girls: Omnibus, Terry Moore's Echo (Complete Edition), and Strangers In Paradise Volumes 1, 2 & 3.
Last post by rogue69 - Today at 09:59:27 AM
Forbidden Planet London are delighted to be hosting a signing session for the first time with Juliet Johnson & Ros Mahony - the daughters of Richard Adams, for whom Watership Down was written, along with the illustrator of the graphic novel, Joe Sutphin.

This signing event is part of Free Comic Book Day 2024 on Saturday May 4th from 2:00-3:00pm.
Creative Common / Re: Cover Puns
Last post by Dash Decent - Today at 09:21:33 AM
There's something about that 'young' Anderson that reminds me of the 'why can't they all be nice "2000AD, It's not for girls" advert.
Games / Re: Strontium Dog Miniatures G...
Last post by Trooper McFad - Today at 08:28:33 AM
Another two cracking play throughs.

It's good to see that Alpha isn't always all powerful and the die can be a cruel mistress.

Looking forward to your next battle report.
Off Topic / Re: Boys Adventure comic blog
Last post by Richard S. - Today at 06:39:31 AM
From 1993 here's a look at 'The incredible crash dummies' comics. Published by Redan it lasted at least 5 issues and even a 'best of' issue. More information sought.

https://boysadventurecomics.blogspot.com/2024/04/the-incredible-crash-dummies-comic.html
General / Re: Forthcoming Thrills - 2024
Last post by broodblik - Today at 05:36:37 AM
Fiends Of The Eastern Front Omnibus Volume 2 Webshop Exclusive Cover: