Main Menu

New Poll: Of all the comic?s many great concepts, which should be the next to be developed as a comp

Started by 2000AD Online, 27 February, 2006, 06:34:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thursday

A properly done Killing Time game could cause irreversible damage to a whole new audience.  Cracking.

And another thing: given the film's apparently on the way, wouldn't it be a good idea to have a Button Man game in production?

The Amstor Computer

A Button Man game could be great, but I fear it'd end up just being a Hitman clone. It might be interesting to see it done as a first-person adventure in the vein of Metroid Prime or the more recent Call of Cthulhu game, but I suspect that making a title that could really capture the feel of the series would be too difficult.

Satanist

When playing Manhunt I always thought it would really suit Buttonman. I'd forgot that one.
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

Dudley

1st - Strontium Dog
2nd - ABC Warriors
3rd - Robo-Hunter
4th - The Cursed Earth
5th - Slaine
6th= - Fiends of the Eastern Front, Mega-City One Citizens, Other.

Last = Halo Jones, Synnamon.

Satanist

Which just goes to show girls and games just dont mix.

;D
Hmm, just pretend I wrote something witty eh?

ThryllSeekyr

I once , how about a huge cross over RTS styled war game featuring all of those characters.

Proudhuff

Red seas.... What with Dead man's chest etc coming out..

Jimlad Huff
DDT did a job on me

Noisybast

From this very site:

"In the news section of Crash in that issue, Piranha stated they had already started work on a Halo Jones adaptation, and were considering an Ace Trucking game. The Halo Jones game was to have been set on the Hoop and based on the first Book of Moore and Gibson?s classic. "The basic idea is that Halo Jones goes shopping" said programmer Mike Lewis. The game was to have featured a map randomiser, so that no two games were exactly the same, and was due for release in Easter ?88.

It was not to be, as Piranha folded before any of these games could be released."

Link: http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=news&page=features&choice=retrogames" target="_blank">http://www.2000adonline.com/index.php3?zone=news&page=features&choice=retrogames

Dan Dare will return for a new adventure soon, Earthlets!