Main Menu

Life's so drokking fantastic because (the rebirth)

Started by vzzbux, 22 April, 2010, 08:14:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

satchmo

Thanks gang! It's been an incredible experience!

The police did tell me not to post anything about my life here anymore because of the pathetic lowlife that's stalking us, but I had to tell my friends my news. So I'm afraid I can't elaborate further about my son, but if anyone wants to see a picture of him or hear about him, feel free to send me a PM.

Kerrin

Congratulations Ben! And a hearty pat on the back to your good lady for her excellent work.

satchmo

Thanks Kerrin!

By the way, Moderators: I'd appreciate it if you keep and eye on this thread, specifically if any new member joins up and starts posting shit about me or my girlfriend or the baby. It won't be the first time the stalker will have done it.

Sorry to cause any trouble...

dangermouse3597

Ken.

House of Usher

Oh, congratulations Ben, and congratulations!  :D

Really pleased for you both.
STRIKE !!!

maryanddavid

Congrats Satchmo and Co, hope all are well!

David

mogzilla

Quote from: House of Usher on 24 April, 2010, 09:18:10 PM
We're ready to get a rabbit now.

:D

:o dude,way to much info!

congrats to satch and mrs satch and welcome to baby satch ! its the bestest job EVA!

House of Usher

Quote from: mogzilla on 26 April, 2010, 10:30:46 PM
Quote from: House of Usher on 24 April, 2010, 09:18:10 PM
We're ready to get a rabbit now.

:o dude,way to much info!

I know what you're alluding to. "Do not want" is the lolcats answer to that one!! Seriously, those things are harsh. Like a power tool. I might get one for mixing plaster, but that's about it.
STRIKE !!!

COMMANDO FORCES

I'm sat here watching 'The Pacific' while uploading pictures for my next blog article, wrapping two packages to be sent out to SBT and KevLev (I finally gor around to it Kev), eating a galaxy bar & some Rib Nik Naks and washing it all down with some Dr Pepper.

ROCK 'N' ROLL  :lol:

Cyberleader2000

Life's so drokking fantastic because today I went from 9 members ignoring me to 8 members YEA and I got my Armada Tidal Wave thro the post today and it has caused the problem of I have not managed to do anything else today to the annoyance of my parents  :lol:

and Congratulations satchmo
Pleases Vist My Blog

can you name the anime

Devons Daddy

another baby for the boarders!!! worlds finest place to announce such important events. WONDERFUL!!!!

I AM VERY BUSY!
PJ Maybe and I use the same dictionary, live with it.

NO 2000ad no life!

Tiplodocus

Quoteeating a galaxy bar & some Rib Nik Naks and washing it all down with some Dr Pepper.

And people say that Health Food can't taste nice.

Congratulations to Satch and Mrs Satch.
Be excellent to each other. And party on!

nev

Congratulations on the Satch Junior. Make sure to bring 'em up on the almighty word of Tharg.

Mikey

...It's my last day work for a few years!

Oh, and indeed, yeah.

M
To tell the truth, you can all get screwed.